Coca Cola Christmas Truck

There is an advert on the bus telling me I can go and see the Coca Cola Christmas truck at Fox Valley. There is a free bus service if I want to go and look at the truck. Can anyone tell me why I'd want to do this?

Thanks

There is an advert on the bus telling me I can go and see the Coca Cola Christmas truck at Fox Valley. There is a free bus service if I want to go and look at the truck. Can anyone tell me why I'd want to do this?

Thanks

To receive a small can of free pop.

To receive a small can of free pop.

Ha ha its so worth the massive queues and traffic congestion it causes.

Just to clarify i am being (very) sarcastic.

Out of interested when it is so i know to work from home that day.

Get in while you can. Those winterval-supporting fun police want to ban this most traditional of Christmas traditions which recreates the moment when the fourth wise man turns up a large American truck to give the baby Jesus a sugary carbonated drink.

Ha ha its so worth the massive queues and traffic congestion it causes.

Just to clarify i am being (very) sarcastic.

Out of interested when it is so i know to work from home that day.

This weekend - Sat & Sun

Thanks

I have no idea why anyone would want to look at a truck other than Stobart anoraks and they are going to park it up therefore taking up valuable parking spaces for folk trying to spend cash there. Makes no sense at all, just heard they are giving away miniature cans of their tooth rotting brew.

I have no idea why anyone would want to look at a truck other than Stobart anoraks and they are going to park it up therefore taking up valuable parking spaces for folk trying to spend cash there. Makes no sense at all, just heard they are giving away miniature cans of their tooth rotting brew.

Its for the kids, its all lit up and colourful, kids love it, long gone are the days when kids were happy with a handful of tuberculosis or dust for Christmas, misery guts :hihi:

Saw it last year (only because I work at Fox Valley) it was chaos, road blocked in both directions and buses struggled on Manchester Road because of badly parked cars. Thank god its at the weekend this year

I overheard a woman telling another that Christmas only starts when they get to see the Coca Cola truck. Pathetic.

Thanks

Get down there quick before the council charge the Truck £50 to enter sheffield

Its for the kids, its all lit up and colourful, kids love it, long gone are the days when kids were happy with a handful of tuberculosis or dust for Christmas, misery guts :hihi:

dont worry, if brextremists get their way we''ll soon be back to that :thumbsup: