I'm not one for people being sacked..

On 11/24/2018 at 11:02 AM, petcharlie said:

Only club he left with a few bob still in the account.If Villa had not been bought out they would be in dire straights now along with Hull but if Owls fans do not mind  you lot could join them.May be the Owls fans should have a word with Villa fans before they start hoping Bruce comes to Sheff 6.Personally I would not mind him taking over at the bucket after all it is nothing new SWFC being in the ----.Bruce left the Blades because as usual the Chairman would not let the manager loose with the check book and thank god he was right. I suppose you would say another Blade having a go well you can think what you like just ask Villa fans what they think of him.

Oh dear, we don't want somebody that is going to make us financially insecure.

On 11/24/2018 at 11:02 AM, petcharlie said:

Only club he left with a few bob still in the account.If Villa had not been bought out they would be in dire straights now along with Hull but if Owls fans do not mind  you lot could join them.May be the Owls fans should have a word with Villa fans before they start hoping Bruce comes to Sheff 6.Personally I would not mind him taking over at the bucket after all it is nothing new SWFC being in the ----.Bruce left the Blades because as usual the Chairman would not let the manager loose with the check book and thank god he was right. I suppose you would say another Blade having a go well you can think what you like just ask Villa fans what they think of him.

Yes, you've told us this before. Codswallop then and codswallop now.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/1999/may/18/newsstory.sport

Sun newspaper as just put on there site Steve Bruce been offered 2m to be Owls new boss,hope this it true,to get the fans more happier going to the game tomorrow

The 🤡 has gone , just made my Christmas 👏

Instead of just a New manager we need a New Football Director or Advisor  to help Mr Chansiri,as he might be good with money but not so good was is required to run a football club,as is last 2 choices of managers as not work out,someone like Brian Laws who knows what is needed to run a club might be o.k

Well now we'll see if someone can do better. Not sure just changing the manager will do or I'm not sure if Bruce is a good choice but it's a gamble. Hopefully the next boss won't be worse than jos or we are screwed