I'm not one for people being sacked..

3 hours ago, atticus said:

He should have been sacked after the derby game the other week ....for crimes against football!

Now that is a fair and valid point 👏

He needs a few seasons to stamp his style of football on the club, you can't expect miracles. 

2 hours ago, Grappler said:

He needs a few seasons to stamp his style of football on the club, you can't expect miracles. 

Maybe not but we expect some knowledge of playing in England the championship which this man isn't the one to take us forward, too negative no plan B, changes formation & squad so many times even he doesn't know what to do.

Edited by owl.66

9 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

Maybe not but we expect some knowledge of playing in England the championship which this man isn't the one to take us forward, too negative no plan B, changes formation & squad so many times even he doesn't know what to do.

Did Carlos have that experience when he was appointed?  I am not saying you are wrong, but quite a few foreign managers end up over here without ever played or managed here before.

The rest of what you say, can't argue as I don't watch your team, so assume you are correct.

10 minutes ago, Grappler said:

Did Carlos have that experience when he was appointed?  I am not saying you are wrong, but quite a few foreign managers end up over here without ever played or managed here before.

The rest of what you say, can't argue as I don't watch your team, so assume you are correct.

No & I was up for a foriegh manager has we hadn't previously , but came in & gave us entertaing football a belief of winning & when he got found out left the club .

We need someone who knows this league & uses the squad right without changing week in week out & clearly this clown doesn't or league 1 here we come 😥

Read Waddles angling for the managers job, not sure why he thinks he'd do better though

1 hour ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Read Waddles angling for the managers job, not sure why he thinks he'd do better though

he can't do any worse .

we need a top man to sort out this lot,we have a good squad,there well paid,just needs the right man

1 hour ago, Albert smith said:

he can't do any worse .

True and he'd have the backing of the fans but not really enough experience I think to get us out of the mess we're in

15 hours ago, NERVY-OWL said:

True and he'd have the backing of the fans but not really enough experience I think to get us out of the mess we're in

He could hold his team talks at the Devonshire,  save any travelling and messing about.  It just shows, you should not post on social media after too many beers........

3 hours ago, Grappler said:

He could hold his team talks at the Devonshire,  save any travelling and messing about.  It just shows, you should not post on social media after too many beers........

Bang on that kid .

I think the issues at SWFC run deeper than the managers chair, not sure who would want the job in the current climate, plenty of foreign managers come here and do well (the top two in the Championship currently have foreign managers), I feel it would be difficult to attract anyone of note.