I'm not one for people being sacked..

but when a door opens, I think we should invite good people to the club.

Jokanovic sacked at Fulham.

The small chance of us getting him has tempted me to temporarily interrupt my forum holiday.

Would any other Owls like him to join us?

Edited by Hotmale 1954

The small chance of us getting him has tempted me to temporarily interrupt my forum holiday.

I would but I very much doubt with the circumstances he would have to currently work in that he would want the job.

Could the Owls afford such a manager?Are the Owls still being watched under the fair play rules, wages and income? Am still not sure how the Owls have escaped a ruling re the "taxi" company.

Carry on with your holiday HM.. not going to happen.

Could the Owls afford such a manager?Are the Owls still being watched under the fair play rules, wages and income? Am still not sure how the Owls have escaped a ruling re the "taxi" company.

It gets up your wick dun't it ,how these teams escape justice ,some have even had players taking drugs as well as other conduct that brings the game into disrepute , football has its own rules.

In the words of Gordon Brown, "British jobs for British workers" if we are going to get rid of Jos we need someone who knows the British game and especially how to win in the Championship I.M.O. and like Padders i don,t see it happening, but things have to change.

It gets up your wick dun't it ,how these teams escape justice ,some have even had players taking drugs as well as other conduct that brings the game into disrepute , football has its own rules.

The Law sorts out winding up orders and criminal cases, the guilty deserve the book thrown at em.

Football should be a fair playing field, badly run , corrupt clubs should have the book thrown at em.

As for players , every club should be brave and have a two strikes and out policy...

Drugs, fighting, betting all applicable.

The Law sorts out winding up orders and criminal cases, the guilty deserve the book thrown at em.

Football should be a fair playing field, badly run , corrupt clubs should have the book thrown at em.

As for players , every club should be brave and have a two strikes and out policy...

Drugs, fighting, betting all applicable.

Most clubs have skeletons int cupboard ,some pretend to be whiter than white.

I am pretty sure sometime at the start of this season Mr Chansiri told the Wednesday fans that the club would be in serious trouble if they don't get promoted this season.

He couldn't have been more honest and yet Wednesdayites still insist on spending money that's not there.

Compensation for Jos is out of the question.

As a labour politician told the Tories - the cupboard is bare.

I am pretty sure sometime at the start of this season Mr Chansiri told the Wednesday fans that the club would be in serious trouble if they don't get promoted this season.

He couldn't have been more honest and yet Wednesdayites still insist on spending money that's not there.

Compensation for Jos is out of the question.

As a labour politician told the Tories - the cupboard is bare.

No, the money is there it just can't be spent due to FFP/P&S rules. As none of us know what sort of contract Jos is on how are you so sure he cannot be paid out, relegation would be far more costly.

Why would Wednesday want rid of Jos ? Doing a reyt job. Park that articulated lorry :hihi: