I'm not one for people being sacked..

Why would Wednesday want rid of Jos ? Doing a reyt job. Park that articulated lorry :hihi:

If you think Jos regularly "parks the lorry" I'm not sure how they managed to ship in 12 goals in four previous games.

Hmmm... :huh:

... maybe someone should write a little Christmas jingle that we can all sing when we're feeling a bit down - something like "The 12 excuses of Wednesday"?

I'll start us off...

On the first day of the season, Mr Tuna gave to me...

... a footy club that was FFP free

On the second day of the season, Mr Tuna gave to me...

... two car park spots to park my lorry, and a footy club that was FFP free

On the third day of the season, Mr Tuna gave to me...

... oh dear, unlike Wednesday fans, I seem to have run out of excuses. :P

If you think Jos regularly "parks the lorry" I'm not sure how they managed to ship in 12 goals in four previous games.

Spot on. The derby was the one match he couldn't afford to lose badly. I think most Wednsdayites were satisfied to see United become the only team to fail to score against us this season.

I wouldn't give a stuff if he did the same thing in March. The constraints mean most of us have written off the season. Hoping for better things in 2019/20.

Spot on. The derby was the one match he couldn't afford to lose badly. I think most Wednsdayites were satisfied to see United become the only team to fail to score against us this season.

I wouldn't give a stuff if he did the same thing in March. The constraints mean most of us have written off the season. Hoping for better things in 2019/20.

I recall a match a long time ago in the Premier League, Ipswich Town had played the whole season virtually parking the bus to avoid defeat, they arrived at S6 with the same plans and from the first whistle the Owls tore into them, final score - 5-0. If you have the skill and the calibre of players the tactic can be well beaten.

With all the sports qualifications out there why not use a qualified expert?

FA coaching badges?

Why not use someone with a level 3 award?

I am pretty sure sometime at the start of this season Mr Chansiri told the Wednesday fans that the club would be in serious trouble if they don't get promoted this season.

He couldn't have been more honest and yet Wednesdayites still insist on spending money that's not there.

Compensation for Jos is out of the question.

As a labour politician told the Tories - the cupboard is bare.

Mr Chansiri also said Swfc have a promotion squad :hihi::hihi: In fact mr chansiri just keeps rolling out the mistakes :hihi:

its a no brainer ,steve bruce can get us up ,no problem

Bruce is a mardy manager, needs funding, walks out when he does not get his own way...dont think he could cope with the Owls board.

On 11/15/2018 at 5:19 PM, bassett one said:

its a no brainer ,steve bruce can get us up ,no problem

He won't want the job ,without 30m to spend he just won't be interested.He is great at spending cash ,every where he has gone he has crippled them financially .You want to be careful what you wish for mate it could be history repeating it's self.Remember at Hull when he played his son at center back who time after time dropped clangers every week while a future England center half warmed the bench .Now where is his son ?You are welcome to him mate .Good luck you will need it and an understanding bank manager. Oh dear the manager of the Co-oP AT  Sheff 6 has just took early retirement.

21 minutes ago, petcharlie said:

He won't want the job ,without 30m to spend he just won't be interested. He is great at spending cash, every where he has gone he has crippled them financially .You want to be careful what you wish for mate it could be history repeating it's self.Remember at Hull when he played his son at center back who time after time dropped clangers every week while a future England center half warmed the bench .Now where is his son ?You are welcome to him mate .Good luck you will need it and an understanding bank manager. Oh dear the manager of the Co-oP AT  Sheff 6 has just took early retirement.

Well you learn something new every day, I never knew Bruce financially crippled them down at S2.

17 hours ago, iansheff said:

Well you learn something new every day, I never knew Bruce financially crippled them down at S2.

Only club he left with a few bob still in the account.If Villa had not been bought out they would be in dire straights now along with Hull but if Owls fans do not mind  you lot could join them.May be the Owls fans should have a word with Villa fans before they start hoping Bruce comes to Sheff 6.Personally I would not mind him taking over at the bucket after all it is nothing new SWFC being in the ----.Bruce left the Blades because as usual the Chairman would not let the manager loose with the check book and thank god he was right. I suppose you would say another Blade having a go well you can think what you like just ask Villa fans what they think of him.

Ello guys ...Right to be honest hes out of work but in the jungle he knows the English game inside and out..Harry Rednapp to me would be the ideal contender for the owls job...If he dont get a nose bleed coming this far north..