Four dead in Darnall crash 09/11/2018

Sharia law is off topic though and while the injured are still in hospital maybe we should restrict ourselves.

Sharia law is off topic though and while the injured are still in hospital maybe we should restrict ourselves.

Hi Stranza,

I agree, it is a bit off topic. But the issue of Saudi Arabia was raised following the posts about what should be done with the alleged perpetrators of the crime. I'm not actually sure if Sharia Law is even part of the conversation, that's what I was asking.

Whatever punishment these cretins receive, it won't bring those poor souls back.

A 17-year-old boy has today been charged after a collision in Sheffield that killed four people.

What has he been chsrged with ?

What has he been chsrged with ?

This from the Star.

The suspect is accused of aggravated vehicle taking, death caused by an accident with aggravating factors and possessing cannabis. He is due to appear at Sheffield Youth Court today.

Read more at: https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/sheffield-death-crash-boy-charged-over-collision-which-left-four-dead-1-9445468

So as the little scroat is 17 we cannot even name him for legal reasons. I dont know why we dont change the law and allow the feral youths to be named to be honest. Its yet another protection of criminals.

So as the little scroat is 17 we cannot even name him for legal reasons. I dont know why we dont change the law and allow the feral youths to be named to be honest. Its yet another protection of criminals.

The reason that he is not named is because of his age and because he has not been convicted of anything, and therefore not a criminal.

You may favour a more 'vigilante' approach to justice, but believe me if you actually experienced the reality of what that means, you would be first on the phone to the police and begging for a return of the rule of law!

The reason that he is not named is because of his age and because he has not been convicted of anything, and therefore not a criminal.

You may favour a more 'vigilante' approach to justice, but believe me if you actually experienced the reality of what that means, you would be first on the phone to the police and begging for a return of the rule of law!

My Bold

I seem to remember they named the other two?

My Bold

I seem to remember they named the other two?

Because they were 18 and 23.

for goodness sake!!! you are pushing the innocent until proven??? the kid was driving or in the car so guilty as charged, i dont really care out of the 3 who was actually driving they are all just as culpable.:loopy:

for goodness sake!!! you are pushing the innocent until proven??? the kid was driving or in the car so guilty as charged, i dont really care out of the 3 who was actually driving they are all just as culpable.:loopy:

So if you're getting a lift home from the pub from a friend of friend and he see the plod and starts caning it round the streets of Sheffield at 60, do you adopt a tuck and roll out the the car or just aim for a grass verge and hope for a softer landing?