Four dead in Darnall crash 09/11/2018

The shows I've seen paint a different picture.

I agree, they need to look at the suicide rates in prisons and compare them with the suicide rates at Butlins to realise they aren't holiday camps. RIP to the people involved in this horrific incident.

So sad. Three toerags who failed to stop for police kill four innocent people and leave three more critically ill, and they walk away with minor injuries.

If these idiots hadnt drove off from the police this wouldnt have happened. I hope all three are charges with four counts of murder .

---------- Post added 10-11-2018 at 16:02 ----------

Isn’t it the case that the police are supposed to suspend a pursuit if there is an assessment that the car they are chasing could cause danger to others?

There will be a serious inquest into this.

Dont blame the police, blame the losers who failed to stop for them.

So sad. Three toerags who failed to stop for police kill four innocent people and leave three more critically ill, and they walk away with minor injuries.

If these idiots hadnt drove off from the police this wouldnt have happened. I hope all three are charges with four counts of murder .

Where's the LIKE button ??

How ever upset you are..This was not Murder.!

Unless there is evidence found later to suggest it was.

Edited by nikki-red

Where's the LIKE button ??

Again, the Like button please.

Thoughts to the injured and families.

R.I.P. To those who died in this terrible way.

Such an awful tragedy.

How ever upset you are..This was not Murder.!

Unless there is evidence found later to suggest it was.

using A WEAPON IN APUBLIC PLACE WHICH KILLS PEOPLE SHOULD BE MURDER !

It's almost always the same the drunk or criminals, in this case, always seem to survive these horrific crashes and almost every time the innocent ones are the ones who die or are the ones hurt the most. There needs to be more severe penalties in Britain and in Canada. Most US States do punish such offenders severely. In Texas two years ago a guy got life for failing a breathalyser for the 7th time, and he never hurt anybody.

using A WEAPON IN APUBLIC PLACE WHICH KILLS PEOPLE SHOULD BE MURDER !

As much as i know, there was NO Weapon used.

A vehicle CAN be used as a Weapon..But there has to be 'Intent'..

If YOU personally know there was intent..Then your statement might be correct.

As it stands. Who knows?

These days so many services are being farmed out to private contractors. Not all of them doing a great job apparently, G4S for example. That aside, would it be a deterrent to criminals of this nature for them to be sent to a correctional facility abroad to serve their jail time there. A facility that they would never want to return to. I could imagine it saving the British tax payer a lot of money too

Apart from the do gooders and human rights campaigners, would our hard working and law abiding citizens be in in favour of such an arrangement?

«* do gooders and human rights campaigners*» never let a lazy cliche get in the way of a good argument

«* do gooders and human rights campaigners*» never let a lazy cliche get in the way of a good argument

:thumbsup: