Page hall making headline news again - *READ #4 BEFORE COMMENTING*

Wrong, but that's what happens when you try and talk about stuff you clearly know nothing about.

---------- Post added 13-11-2018 at 08:10 ----------

Very pleased to hear it swede1973. It's a shame so many people just choose to believe the lies in filthy rags like the Sun rather without ever getting to know the people they're misinformed about.

I'm no fan of the sun, far from it, but is there anything you can offer to suggest (I'm not even asking for proof) that they were lying in that article? What have you seen when you were there for example?

No it isn't.

What stopped the authorities (the police and social sevices) investgating was their view that the victims were the kind of girls not worth bothering about.

If the victims had been middle class girls from 'good families', they would have been believed and something done about it.

It was all to do with class and gender and very little to do with race. :suspect:

This is now the basic refrain from liberals, absolving the perpetrators and clouding the nature of the crimes, read the radical and left sociologist Lisa Mckenzie, she has a different much more nuanced view .

https://lisamckenzie1968.wixsite.com/website/blog/a-difficult-discussion

Btw, maybe if the left has done more for the poor areas of these cities instead of moving down the identity politics line, the appalling events may have been identified earlier as the girls may would have come to them.

its a very run down area ,that needs SCC help in many ways,i suggest SCC sort it asap for everyone,it can be done ,it just needs cash and hard work and understanding of cultures

I'm no fan of the sun, far from it, but is there anything you can offer to suggest (I'm not even asking for proof) that they were lying in that article? What have you seen when you were there for example?

That article is a joke. But there are lots of people here who love stuff like that and I feel sorry for them.

They don't understand that this incident will have been preceded by some other negative contact, this woman was also involved in winding these kids up.

And these kids will have behaved in a way winding her up.

In a situation like that both parties are equally responsible and blaming one side the way the sun does is racist. It doesn't benefit integration.

That article is a joke. But there are lots of people here who love stuff like that and I feel sorry for them.

They don't understand that this incident will have been preceded by some other negative contact, this woman was also involved in winding these kids up.

In a situation like that both parties are equally responsible and blaming one side the way the sun does is racist. It doesn't benefit integration.

How can you know, when I lived near Benwell in Newcastle, you had to duck all the time from flying bricks, no provocation, the above don't get a pass just because they are a minority, just as innocent kids from the same community shouldn't be lumped in, feral is feral.

This is now the basic refrain from liberals, absolving the perpetrators and clouding the nature of the crimes, read the radical and left sociologist Lisa Mckenzie, she has a different much more nuanced view .

https://lisamckenzie1968.wixsite.com/website/blog/a-difficult-discussion

I'm confused!

You attempt to counter my assertion that the recent grooming scandals were more about class and gender than race, by linking to an article which says that ..........the recent grooming scandals were more about class and gender than race.

:confused:

its a very run down area ,that needs SCC help in many ways,i suggest SCC sort it asap for everyone,it can be done ,it just needs cash and hard work and understanding of cultures

letts suppose the cash is unlimited, how could it be done? i am sceptical,

But you can't point out it isn't true. Sure, you've walked through it a couple of times - once more than a sun reporter I'll grant you that, but there's enough on here to suggest there's something in it. You're relying on your feeling that people won't start something nasty unprovoked and that's not reality.

But you can't point out it isn't true. Sure, you've walked through it a couple of times - once more than a sun reporter I'll grant you that, but there's enough on here to suggest there's something in it. You're relying on your feeling that people won't start something nasty unprovoked and that's not reality.

Go and have party with your good sun friends who think that these horrible gangs of Roma are whipping people.

There are some roads in Sheffield where Landlords have to hold a licence for that property. I remember over a decade ago a University study which looked at this with none of the landlords taking up the scheme because they didn't get any funding for improving the properties. They were expecting a handout to make properties safe. No one else is going to live in those houses as they are past safe and need taking back into council care.

It would be hard for those landlords in Page Hall to prove they bought the houses legitimately with crooked estate agents laundering money. They all should be auctioned under proceeds of crime and bought back by the council.

I'm confused!

You attempt to counter my assertion that the recent grooming scandals were more about class and gender than race, by linking to an article which says that ..........the recent grooming scandals were more about class and gender than race.

:confused:

It is more nuanced than that

anyway, it is off topic, so i will leave it now.

Go and have party with your good sun friends who think that these horrible gangs of Roma are whipping people.

See? You've proved it - you've got all uppity for no reason at all. Sun friends! Love it!!!