Page hall making headline news again - *READ #4 BEFORE COMMENTING*

A couple of points I need to raise :)

The Asians of Page Hall are long established now, you could say they are the native population there, and they have become troublesome because they of course, naturally want and expect all the same things the rest of the white population have in life. . .

Page Hall was not a crime-free utopia after the Pakistani community moved in back in the nineties. It was a slum then, but it's worse now.

The irony is - and this was mentioned in the article - most of the Roma gypsies are living in rented accommodation supplied by . . . the same Pakistani community!

So maybe that's a good place to start fixing the problem?

Indeed, t'council have implemented a responsible landlord scheme in the area . . . but the landlords don't like it.

My solution is simpler. Force the absent landlords to live amongst their tenants for a year and see how the landlords like it then.

so the establishment have found and brought in another working class peoples to undermine, undercut and keep them on their toes. This is how the establishment manage the working population to suit their ends, by divide and conquer.

No.

Nobody forced the Pakistani community to rent their homes out to the Roma gypsy community, did they?

If the Pakistani community are so short-sighted they're putting short-term profit over long-term community relations, then the current situation in Page Hall is partly their fault.

Wow, that's a hell of an article to read.

Really quite glad I don't live in the area...if someone attacks me with a whip they would get attacked back, kid or not. :huh:

Wow, that's a hell of an article to read.

Really quite glad I don't live in the area...if someone attacks me with a whip they would get attacked back, kid or not. :huh:

It's stark reading isn't it..!

The problem we face is... when we retaliate we are called RACISTS.!

---------- Post added 10-11-2018 at 17:29 ----------

as I said, force the absent landlords to live amongst their Roma gypsytenants for a year.

They’ll be more careful who they rent out to in future . . .

---------- Post added 10-11-2018 at 17:26 ----------

so it’s all the current and previous governments fault then ?

Will Brexit fix that ?

I doubt Brexit will fix 'Anything'...! Brexit is just another move by the 'in' Governments to cause bother.

It's stark reading isn't it..!

The problem we face is... when we retaliate we are called RACISTS.!

---------- Post added 10-11-2018 at 17:29 ----------

I doubt Brexit will fix 'Anything'...! Brexit is just another move by the 'in' Governments to cause bother.

That's what stopped the authorities in Rotherham and elsewhere from investigating the grooming gangs. They thought they'd be called racist! It's not racist to want people to behave decently. There are bad neighbours everywhere, the problem in Page Hall is the sheer concentration of people who aren't trying (don't know how?) to be accepted. Traditionally new immigrants will settle in an area where they can get housing. Terrace houses in Page Hall are probably the cheapest and most available option to immigrants who have low earning capabilities.

One of the residents interviewed mentioned the lack of effort put into integration. I believe thats key. When large numbers of people with different lifestyles and values move into an area, there will be an impact. I wouldn't like to be scared to leave my home, nor would I want noisy groups congregating on my street, or children being allowed to do as they choose with little parental involvement. It sounds as though there needs to be a concentrated community police presence, targeting anti social and unacceptable behaviour. If people won't conform, there must be consequences, and they must be made to understand the penalties.

I hope the landlord registration scheme the council has introduced for the area will have a positive effect on the quality of the properties, and landlords should be using their powers to ensure their tenants are not causing nuisance, dumping rubbish etc.

Edited by Ms Macbeth
Sp

Post(s) have been removed because they could be considered to breach our Terms of Service or Forum Rules.

Any further and you will find your accounts suspended. You were warned earlier there will be no further warnings.

Just goes to show what transpires when people are discriminated against. These people don't know any better and its going to take a long, long time for assimilation.

:hihi::hihi::hihi: give ovver.

It is a very sensitive issue and that is all I can say about it. I don't think the area is out of control and would not use the word ghetto either.

The star is master at blowing things out of proportion and question what happened before leading to the incident.

This poor women must bear some responsibility. I bet at no time during the attack did she mention inviting them and their parents round for a cup of tea and a chat to help with integration and ultimately discover that deep down inside we really are all the same.

I don't usually believe what I read in The Sun ... They are right this time. Page Hall is a ghetto which is out of control.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7706034/roma-children-slovakian-migrants-sheffield-shock/

lol that bloke in the second pic looks like hes been glued into the picture? he seems clearer and bigger than the street?

It is a very sensitive issue and that is all I can say about it. I don't think the area is out of control and would not use the word ghetto either.

The star is master at blowing things out of proportion and question what happened before leading to the incident.

Really, you usually have a lot to say when it come to apologising for other peoples behaviour.