Page hall making headline news again - *READ #4 BEFORE COMMENTING*

I put £10 that this topic be closed before it reaches three pages.

ooh, you can see my house in that photo

Mod Note

There have been a number of queries regarding why these threads keep getting removed.

This is because they all degenerated into a list of insults & hatred directed at the Roma community.

So as the topic seems to be of interest, we're giving you this thread, and only this thread, to post in on the understanding that any insults or hatred directed to the Roma community will be removed and the user who made the offending post will be suspended indefinitely.

Any other threads on this topic will be removed on sight.

These restrictions are in addition to the normal forum rules.

Thank you.

The Roma seem very different to previous immigrant community's (ie From sub continent). The mind set seems so different

Well done Sheffield City council. Hope you are proud of your achievements in Page Hall.

Just goes to show what transpires when people are discriminated against. These people don't know any better and its going to take a long, long time for assimilation.

The Asians of Page Hall are long established now, you could say they are the native population there, and they have become troublesome because they of course, naturally want and expect all the same things the rest of the white population have in life, so the establishment have found and brought in another working class peoples to undermine, undercut and keep them on their toes. This is how the establishment manage the working population to suit their ends, by divide and conquer.

Edited by Hots on

Asian population have worked very hard to achieve

what they have acquired and have well established businesses etc. Without having caused any trouble in the area.

many of them have better living standards than some of the 'white' (as you have put, I personally don't like to differentiate like this) which has been thru sheer hard work and dedication. so they deserve it.

However, what above poster has mentioned about the establishment has got me thinking.

The Asians of Page Hall are long established now, you could say they are the native population there, and they have become troublesome because they of course, naturally want and expect all the same things the rest of the white population have in life, so the establishment have found and brought in another working class peoples to undermine, undercut and keep them on their toes. This is how the establishment manage the working population to suit their ends, by divide and conquer.

An interesting Marxist analysis of the social, cultural and political changes that are occurring in Page Hall.

It's not limited to Page Hall though.. (Although I will agree, it's the worst area)

There's several Roma families around me, and i'm always seeing them sending the kids out with things to dump on the street corner, or down the road on the grass...

They do it at quiet times hoping no one will see them...

They also have about 20 people hanging around out side on their front pretty much all day every day....

I have reported it several times, but nothing ever changes...