Manor isn't all bad!

Although manor does have its less desirable residents at least when you walk down the street and pass people, people smile at each other, say hello, stop and chat then carry on about their daily business, there is a sense of community.

In the desirable areas, the closest to community you can experience is having someone in a car beep there horn at you while cursing.

I have lived on the manor, and went to school there. I own my own house , have a good and paid for car, I was married before children, I have a university education and a worthy job. I am not scum, I was brought up with manners. I was chatting to some kids from the manor recently, they were rowdy but very respectful to me and my daughter, they never swore infront of my daughter and were nice kids. a few weeks ago I was in Endcliffe park, when some rather well speaking teenagers were speaking to each other with a crude tongue, as for manners, I think not. I suppose because I was never taught to look down on people, or believe I am better than others, I struggle with the remarks made by Swarm, but what do I know. Oh I grew up in Darnall, so I really must be slim pickings !!!!!