Alternative to Qualcomm bluetooth drivers

I have a Lenovo laptop with Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth and the drivers are up to date. I also have one of these. The laptop can find the soundbase but after use always loses it again and I have to disconnect the bluetooth connection and re-connect them. Other devices have no difficulty connecting with the soundbase so the laptop seems to be the problem. I would like to try different bluetooth drivers but it looks like Intel no longer do them for Windows 10. Can anyone suggest an alternative to Qualcomm?

thanks

Edited by Bob Arctor

You often have to reconnect a computer between reboots, I play audio from my phone to my PC via Bluetooth, and each time, I have to tell the phone to connect before playing...

Have you looked into the Widdcomm Bluetooth stack? - it's what I use for mine (as the Standard windows drivers are so limited)

You often have to reconnect a computer between reboots, I play audio from my phone to my PC via Bluetooth, and each time, I have to tell the phone to connect before playing...

Have you looked into the Widdcomm Bluetooth stack? - it's what I use for mine (as the Standard windows drivers are so limited)

Thanks, I just downloaded it but don't have WinZip so can't unzip it, have used up my trial version.

Thanks, I just downloaded it but don't have WinZip so can't unzip it, have used up my trial version.

Windows it's self supports unzipping, or you could use WinRAR, it's 'trial' never expires...

Windows it's self supports unzipping, or you could use WinRAR, it's 'trial' never expires...

Cheers Ghozer, you are a good 'un

Use 7zip instead. It's free and will handle practically any archive you can throw at it.