Mick McCarthy set for owls job

I did wonder if the Owls would sack Jos after the weekends capitulation and install someone like Megson until the end of the season.

If DC understood Sheffield football, there might have been a chance.

If DC understood Sheffield football, there might have been a chance.

Maybe. But please not Megson.

My neck can’t take another season of Megsonball.

the sun says a lot of things...doesnt make it correct tho

Wednesday had the chance to appoint Karanka when he was free,but passed it up.

Weve no megson/mcarthy type players in the squad,apart from Hutch,4-2-4 footballs died a death anyhow,its only effective against teams that dont prepare enough.

Its time for Jos to include the senior players and take the kids out of the firing line,theres quality enough to push the club in the right direction,Abdi,Jones,Boyd,Hutchinson & Westwood should all be restored to the match day squad its travesty these lads play no part,

The wonga wasted on Rhodes would have paid for for Sasso and Vennancio to stay and still left 10M for recruitment in other areas,our recruitment policy is just criminal,DC should give us all free admission next season!

Edited by staninoodle

Who was linked with the club before the last appointment?

Seems the present names are 3rd class, Danny Wilson not mentioned yet :) Bruce would not work with out funds.. cant see some players working under Mc Carthy and his up front direct approach.

No up and coming managers from the lower divisions to talk of, Warnock?? yes why not?

Megson,Jewel,Henrie all been out of the game to long.

Edited by POUNDSWORTH

How about a couple of Leeds rejects: Simon Grayson was released by Bradford at the end of last season, and Paul Heckingbottom is out of work since being replaced by Bielsa. Both have ok experience in the championship.

How about a couple of Leeds rejects: Simon Grayson was released by Bradford at the end of last season, and Paul Heckingbottom is out of work since being replaced by Bielsa. Both have ok experience in the championship.

Dave Jones did too, look where that went lol

Cant see SWFC Affording to sack manager to be honest . but Between names said Bruce or Megson

The rumour mill is suggesting that Steve McLaren could end up at Hillsborough.

steve bruce is the only guy to save us ,quicker the better,sorry unless the special one has become available over night.

You Wednesdayites are annoying me. If you beat the Blades tonight, Jos will be a GOD !

You Wednesdayites are annoying me. If you beat the Blades tonight, Jos will be a GOD !

no he wont, since he arrived i didnt trust him, his decisions have been on the whole stupid, hes far more defensive than Carlos ever was, which also isnt working as we are letting tons in.