Sheffield utd v sheffield wed

think they had a minutes cheer?

---------- Post added 09-11-2018 at 20:39 ----------

Well, weve held on to half time in another game...but we all know what happens next :(

Pluuuuuuur , I think going forward we look more effective going backwards :hihi:

Is it me or is it we are pants allover the park " cracking pen save from Dawson my onlu highlight tbh.

During the last post? Seemed odd

thats what i thought as you couldnt hear the bugle, but it seemed to last about aminute?

some body just set off a fire work have Wednesday scored

76% possession to united

Oh well we have stole a point :rolleyes:

First clean sheet of the season. End of the losing run. Can we play you every week? Thank you blades . Thank you

76% possession to united

Maybe they should have forfeited 1% and put the ball in the net :D

well we set out to solidify the defence, it worked, frustrated an attacking united, next up get back to some forward moves but keeping the defence lol

Didn't breathe for the entire match. Utd were more creative, better in possession, stronger in attack but we fought for every ball from the start until the very end. Great point, great clean sheet now let's build on this

Damn. Can't be too mad about that, great first half performance where we should have put the game to bed. We ran out of ideas a bit in the second half against a resilient Wednesday defence (I know right). We were so much better, but it wasn't to be.

We've always struggle against sides who set up like that. Even in League One, it took a 93rd minute winner to beat 9 man Bury at home.

Fair play Wednesday, you got what you came for.