Sheffield utd v sheffield wed

Time to move on guys.

Now"t else to talk about AL. cus of that stupid international break.

That's enough of this pointless bickering.

Time to move on guys.

Imagine the scenes if there was actually a winner!

well it should be knowing that most of our young babes are wanted by the prem is something to be proud of i think it show what a great academy we have that has earned a few million quid.Before you come with that one about we should have kept them we unlike some live in the real world .When a Prem club come knocking no way can you keep them when you are in the pub league .

I'm not getting into an argument as I don't mind SUFC doing well but the manager constantly mentions that he wishes he could buy better quality players, surely the sales you mention should have generated that income, otherwise if the player benefits another club and the cash raised doesn't benefit your manager the whole exercise is futile.

Edited by Brooker11

All the blades academy players are in the Premier league .Please wake up and pay attention.

Funny, no-one mentioned it

It's lucky you reinvested the money that you made selling the young uns on the squad, oh, hang on...…

Do not forget paying the bills to

I have just sent a complaint on behalf of supporters of both Sheffield football clubs to the broadcasting ombudsman in regards to Sky television regarding coverage of the derby game.During the impeccably maintained one mins silence to the brave war dead who gave their lives in the first world war Sky managed to daube sounds of jeering and cheering as if it was coming from the fans.Broadcasted all over the world football fans and others now regard all Sheffielders as Morons .Now I know we have our fair share of them but now everyone sees all of us as ignorant idiots .Thankyou Sky we have more than our share of problems North of Watford you lot have just put another log on the fire.

How about a few more complaints to the ombudsman to put pressure on sky for a full apology and Not at 0200 in the morning but at peak times

Sky put out a tweet during the match admitting that they were responsible for the crowd noise and not the fans but I'm not sure they said so on TV.

There was an article in the Sheffield Telegraph I read yesterday saying how the Sky coverage was received around the country and that Sheffield should receive a proper apology from Sky. One comment said: 'You are all absolute scum' offered one Swindon Town fan. 'Watched it back twice," he later added. "Clear as day. Both sets of fans totally disrespectful."

Sky really do owe the City an apology to make it known it was their fault and there was no disrespect from the fans. especially when you read comments like the one above. Surprised no one has started a petition on one of the sites like Change.

https://www.sheffieldtelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/blades/sheffield-derby-why-sky-sports-owe-the-city-of-sheffield-a-proper-apology-after-their-remembrance-gaffe-wrongly-painted-sheffield-united-and-sheffield-wednesday-fans-in-a-disrespectful-light-1-9440913

Mods, please move this post to the relevant thread that has been started about the coverage.

Edited by iansheff

Sky put out a tweet during the match admitting that they were responsible for the crowd noise and not the fans but I'm not sure they said so on TV.

I did hear they had tweeted but not all people tweet and an on screen apology would be much better

There was an article in the Sheffield Telegraph I read yesterday saying how the Sky coverage was received around the country and that Sheffield should receive a proper apology from Sky. One comment said: 'You are all absolute scum' offered one Swindon Town fan. 'Watched it back twice," he later added. "Clear as day. Both sets of fans totally disrespectful."

Sky really do owe the City an apology to make it known it was their fault and there was no disrespect from the fans. especially when you read comments like the one above. Surprised no one has started a petition on one of the sites like Change.

https://www.sheffieldtelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/blades/sheffield-derby-why-sky-sports-owe-the-city-of-sheffield-a-proper-apology-after-their-remembrance-gaffe-wrongly-painted-sheffield-united-and-sheffield-wednesday-fans-in-a-disrespectful-light-1-9440913

Ian I have started a new topic on this issue .I have also contacted the Broadcasting ombudsman putting in a formal complaint may I recommend that all us Sheffield fans do the same.There is real power in large numbers the more the better

I did hear they had tweeted but not all people tweet and an on screen apology would be much better

Tweeting it was not good enough, I have posted about it on the match thread and put a link to the Sheffield Telegraph article. Sky have made the fans of both clubs look disrespectful and should make sure their apology is widely published so that it is clear they cocked up.