Sheffield utd v sheffield wed

Hmmm... :huh:

... can anyone please tell me how long this excuse of not playing the "first team" is going to go on?

We're nearly half way through the season now and yet these "young uns" are still apparently not "first team" players.

It must do their confidence a world of good if they happen to read this sort of rubbish posted by so-called "fans"... :roll:

itll go on as long as we dont have players playing like Westwood, Hutchinson, Hooper, Lee, Foresteri who have been out for nigh on 2 years, plus others like Abdi

These i class as the first team, as they would and have been the first on the teamsheet

---------- Post added 12-11-2018 at 16:19 ----------

Oh !! the momment your called stupid by "the bell" HA HA ...am still in mourning at the loss of two points, and the loss of 2 day income for my visit to the Lane...while some still await their first ever game..preaching on forums about a topic you dont have first hand experience !!! NOW THATS REAL STUPID.:love:

:roll:

so you havent got any replies to the points i mentioned?

---------- Post added 12-11-2018 at 16:21 ----------

Oh no, I said squad. Even at full strength, which never seems to happen due to 'injuries', it's still a mid table squad at best.

sadly it looks like we wont find out about a "full" strength squad as it looks like the older more experienced players arent gonna play. Mid table it is...at best

Edited by melthebell

... can anyone please tell me how long this excuse of not playing the "first team" is going to go on?

We're nearly half way through the season now and yet these "young uns" are still apparently not "first team" players.

It must do their confidence a world of good if they happen to read this sort of rubbish posted by so-called "fans"... :roll:

I mentioned in my post earlier three players - Winnall, Forestieri and Matias who had they been fit would have all more likely have started on Friday night, the others like Abdi, Jones and Boyd seem to be totally out of the managers plans.

itll go on as long as we dont have players playing like Westwood, Hutchinson, Hooper, Lee, Foresteri who have been out for nigh on 2 years, plus others like Abdi

These i class as the first team, as they would and have been the first on the teamsheet

---------- Post added 12-11-2018 at 16:19 ----------

:roll:

so you havent got any replies to the points i mentioned?

---------- Post added 12-11-2018 at 16:21 ----------

sadly it looks like we wont find out about a "full" strength squad as it looks like the older more experienced players arent gonna play. Mid table it is...at best

Melll , you have hurt my feeling, am too distressed to debate anything.

Billy Sharp ? But they've sold him about 5 times

Good result for Wednesday, battered in terms of possession but not really opened up other than the pen & Sharp's header.

And the strange fixation with the opposition budget continues

All the blades academy players are in the Premier league .Please wake up and pay attention.

---------- Post added 12-11-2018 at 16:42 ----------

I have just realised that Wednesday had five academy youngsters in their team of big hitters .While their real big hitters were still sat in the stands that is.

How many of Uniteds famous academy was there outon the pitch.

All in the Prem league where they belong,

All the blades academy players are in the Premier league .Please wake up and pay attention.

---------- Post added 12-11-2018 at 16:42 ----------

All in the Prem league where they belong,

Not so sure that's something to be proud of actually.

So when exactly, in your opinion, do the "young uns" become "first team" players then?

Do they have to wait until the "big names" are all sold before they finally inherit the title of "first team" player?

And how you can regard someone who has not played for almost 2 years as a "first team" player is beyond me. It's just ludicrous.

We might as well claim that Tony Currie is one of our "first team" players. :hihi:

This whole excuse really is an absolute nonsense and is disrespectful to the "young uns" who are keeping the club going... :roll:

Not so sure that's something to be proud of actually.

well it should be knowing that most of our young babes are wanted by the prem is something to be proud of i think it show what a great academy we have that has earned a few million quid.Before you come with that one about we should have kept them we unlike some live in the real world .When a Prem club come knocking no way can you keep them when you are in the pub league .

well it should be knowing that most of our young babes are wanted by the prem is something to be proud of i think it show what a great academy we have that has earned a few million quid.Before you come with that one about we should have kept them we unlike some live in the real world .When a Prem club come knocking no way can you keep them when you are in the pub league .

It's lucky you reinvested the money that you made selling the young uns on the squad, oh, hang on...…

So when exactly, in your opinion, do the "young uns" become "first team" players then?

Do they have to wait until the "big names" are all sold before they finally inherit the title of "first team" player?

And how you can regard someone who has not played for almost 2 years as a "first team" player is beyond me. It's just ludicrous.

We might as well claim that Tony Currie is one of our "first team" players. :hihi:

This whole excuse really is an absolute nonsense and is disrespectful to the "young uns" who are keeping the club going... :roll:

you know what i meant, all our established good experienced players have been out for nigh on 2 years, we now have an almost full squad of inexperienced youngsters, so we are struggling

Shocking isn't it how poor the Wednesday squad is now, after all the money spent.

Watch my lips ,the main money are not playing due to injury or being loaned out.

---------- Post added 12-11-2018 at 19:04 ----------

But its smiler Wilder who keeps going on about the big hitters from Sheffield six he conveniently over looks the youngsters Wednesday are having to pick as well as his own loan players who must be worth millions.

Watch my lips ,the main money are not playing due to injury or being loaned out.

---------- Post added 12-11-2018 at 19:04 ----------

But its smiler Wilder who keeps going on about the big hitters from Sheffield six he conveniently over looks the youngsters Wednesday are having to pick as well as his own loan players who must be worth millions.

wEsTwOoD...