Sheffield utd v sheffield wed

Did the S6 players get home tonight? Or is their bus still parked?

I've heard Sharp and McGoldrick have gone missing, it's been reported that they are probably in Tom Lee's/Michael Hector's pockets :hihi:

---------- Post added 09-11-2018 at 23:45 ----------

Immensely defensive!

In my opinion you're a poor side.

Every home game with the exception of Villa, so maybe they were worse if it makes you feel better.

We're stronger than last year :)

So other teams that you have won are better than Wednesday...interesting!

Edited by speedy69

I've heard Sharp and McGoldrick have gone missing, it's been reported that they are probably in Tom Lee's/Michael Hector's pockets :hihi:

---------- Post added 09-11-2018 at 23:45 ----------

So other teams that you have won are better than Wednesday...interesting!

Exactly, because football.

Immensely defensive!

In my opinion you're a poor side.

Every home game with the exception of Villa, so maybe they were worse if it makes you feel better.

We're stronger than last year :)

Just face facts.

You lot thought you would batter us tonight. You didn’t.

You started well last year. Then faded.

You’ve started well this year, but you are fading.

I haven’t seen any of tonight’s game yet, but I’ve seen enough of Wednesday this year to know that if you can’t score against us, you can’t be very good offensively

Exactly, because football.

Is defending not part of the game of football?

You defended very well, and deserved the point, but you played like a side who knew they were vastly inferior. Like I said before, like a lower league side playing for a replay in a cup game.

I know you're both defending your club because they're your club, and I respect that, I really do.

But, the football...

Some idiot turned on the background noise track they use to boost the crowd's efforts. It wasn't necessary tonight but at some grounds, mainly premier league, it is.

You defended very well, and deserved the point, but you played like a side who knew they were vastly inferior. Like I said before, like a lower league side playing for a replay in a cup game.

I know you're both defending your club because they're your club, and I respect that, I really do.

But, the football...

So defending isn't part of football?

Your defending was very good sir.

So is defending part of football (yes or no will suffice)

So is defending part of football (yes or no will suffice)

Yes, of course it is, but some of the best defensive displays I've seen have been by some of the most limited players. Hence my opinion that you're the worst I've seen this season.

This Wednesday fan gets it spot on:

“Shows how far the bar has fallen. Ok, a draw away in a derby is a decent result, but to be fair we’ve been hammered in all but result, while accepting results obviously important wasn’t great. I’ve watched my team play 9 in defence, spending most of the game in our own 18 yard box, hardly venturing into the opposition half, never mind carrying a genuine goal threat”

Some of the worst sides can get results when they put everyone behind the ball.

Yes, of course it is, but some of the best defensive displays I've seen have been by some of the most limited players. Hence my opinion that you're the worst I've seen this season.

This Wednesday fan gets it spot on:

“Shows how far the bar has fallen. Ok, a draw away in a derby is a decent result, but to be fair we’ve been hammered in all but result, while accepting results obviously important wasn’t great. I’ve watched my team play 9 in defence, spending most of the game in our own 18 yard box, hardly venturing into the opposition half, never mind carrying a genuine goal threat”

Some of the worst sides can get results when they put everyone behind the ball.

No further questions your honour :hihi::hihi: