Sheffield utd v sheffield wed

Being better than Wednesday wont get you promoted, there are another 22 team to worry about!

Fair point, well made.

Dawson had a great game

He did, but as for the rest of the team, worst team I've seen at the 'Lane this season.

He did, but as for the rest of the team, worst team I've seen at the 'Lane this season.

but we played better than we have been doing :hihi:

I didn't want to be the one to say it, as I thought it'd come across as bitter, and I wouldn't say it if it wasn't true, but Wednesday were the worst side to visit the Lane so far this season by some distance.

It was like watching a non league club drawing Man City away in the FA Cup and going for the replay. There's actually a thread on OwlsTalk making this point.

Jokes aside.

You look at what previous Utd players have gone on to, some there in the crowd tonight - Maguire, Walker, Jagielka. Brooks doing the business at Bournemouth.....it would be great if we could have the players come through to do that.

Jokes aside.

They come back to remind themselves why they left.

---------- Post added 09-11-2018 at 23:22 ----------

I didn't want to be the one to say it, as I thought it'd come across as bitter, and I wouldn't say it if it wasn't true, but Wednesday were the worst side to visit the Lane so far this season by some distance.

See Post 109.

So you have come to that conclusion because we haven't shipped 4 goals like Wigan and Villa?

It was like watching a non league club drawing Man City away in the FA Cup and going for the replay. There's actually a thread on OwlsTalk making this point.

How many sides have you seen at the Lane this season?

How many sides have you seen at the Lane this season?

Every team I've seen us play at home this season has offered an attacking threat. I think that was probably a one off type performance by Wednesday, but I don't see you picking up too many points with that set of players.

Every team I've seen us play at home this season has offered an attacking threat. I think that was probably a one off type performance by Wednesday, but I don't see you picking up too many points with that set of players.

So you judge teams by there attacking threat?

You didn’t say how many teams you’ve seen.

We will be just fine. Maybe you should look up what happened to your club’s form after October last season. History repeats and all that.

Immensely defensive!

In my opinion you're a poor side.

Every home game with the exception of Villa, so maybe they were worse if it makes you feel better.

We're stronger than last year :)