Sheffield utd v sheffield wed

I've put Wednesday in with Fulham and Man U. :hihi:

The three of them together might just give the Barcablades a run for their money:)

You can get Good odds too,

I've put Wednesday in with Fulham and Man U. :hihi:

I cannot see all three losing lol

I want a entertaining 3-3

I want a entertaining 3-3

Yes Mooks me too, with the Blades leading 3-0 at 87 minutes.

---------- Post added 06-11-2018 at 02:27 ----------

Hmmm... :huh:

... I've a funny feeling that we might be in for a bit of an upset here. Wednesday have absolutely nothing to lose and all to gain. This weekends performances clearly show that both teams had one eye on this Friday, and can't be taken as a measure of what will happen on the night. I'm expecting an early Wednesday goal and then a frustrating 'backs to the wall' performance - so 0-1 to Wednesday.

Let's just hope I'm wrong... :(

I don't think either team went into last weekend's games with 'one eye' on Friday's. The Blades lost in a game that could have gone either way, while the Owls by the end of the second half didn't know if it was this Saturday, next Friday or even the Wednesday.

Edited by St Petre
add

Blades just enjoy being top dog of the city for the moment

In a few years things will right themselves, Wednesday will be in the premier league and united will be back in league one

Blades just enjoy being top dog of the city for the moment

In a few years things will right themselves, Wednesday will be in the premier league and united will be back in league one

In a few years , the Owls will have a new Manager,Chairman and a new lawyer!

Debts, false accounting and dubious business practices, Why has nothing been reported on the f.a investigations ? a short transfer embargo does not pay for the shortfalls.

Try calling a Taxi, The Owls will be in the shadow of many for years to come,on and off the pitch. TOP DOG !!! yes we are.

Debts, false accounting and dubious business practices, Why has nothing been reported on the f.a investigations ? a short transfer embargo does not pay for the shortfalls.

Try calling a Taxi, The Owls will be in the shadow of many for years to come,on and off the pitch. TOP DOG !!! yes we are.

shadow of many?????. on and off pitch????? sorry this is your second season in this lg is it not.I woudnt be s------ eachothers d ----- just yet pal down at lane.funny thing football:roll::roll:

shadow of many?????. on and off pitch????? sorry this is your second season in this lg is it not.I woudnt be s------ eachothers d ----- just yet pal down at lane.funny thing football:roll::roll:

Pal your in the bottom half of a poor division ! just ahead of Rotherham.. yes behind many (NOT JUST THE BLADES).. lets take Rotherham as an example..well run, a modern stadia, and charge affordable prices.(yes your even behind clubs below you now.

Now any comment re dubious practices?

Edited by POUNDSWORTH

But no drugtakers (so that is one good thing )as sports people taking drugs makes a mockery of all fair competition World wide , Sheffield football clubs must be proud to say that they are clean of drugtaking players.

Edited by Albert smith

Pal your in the bottom half of a poor division ! just ahead of Rotherham.. yes behind many (NOT JUST THE BLADES).. lets take Rotherham as an example..well run, a modern stadia, and charge affordable prices.(yes your even behind clubs below you now.

Now any comment re dubious practices?

:rolleyes:Yep we are in a poor position in a poor lg.We recently got to a play off final and then a semi in a better lg so that tells its own story ie players not being available for various reasons.Dubious practises will im sure be dealt with by the law and fa" im know expert on law tbh ". Clubs go threw rough seasons and have to dig in imo and im pretty certain the season the flip flops came off in your car park was one!!! Its football and has changed for the worse again imo.I actually think utd have done well even in a poor lg but the owls are struggling.long season with a lot more games so lets wait till may .:)

:rolleyes:Yep we are in a poor position in a poor lg.We recently got to a play off final and then a semi in a better lg so that tells its own story ie players not being available for various reasons.Dubious practises will im sure be dealt with by the law and fa" im know expert on law tbh ". Clubs go threw rough seasons and have to dig in imo and im pretty certain the season the flip flops came off in your car park was one!!! Its football and has changed for the worse again imo.I actually think utd have done well even in a poor lg but the owls are struggling.long season with a lot more games so lets wait till may .:)

If you want the club to listen to yer all, yep take your shoes off, wave em in the air and sing :) it worked for us:)

If you want the club to listen to yer all, yep take your shoes off, wave em in the air and sing :) it worked for us:)
:hihi::hihi::hihi:.In all honesty I think if utd strengthen in the new year they have a good shot at playoffs.Ithink derby and norwich will stay strong and forest will kick on.Ithought villa would but there hit and miss.All the best anyway mate .uto ;)