My " Name is Earl' Moment

Ive decided to try and rectify or apologise for past discretions, and one includes a lovely blond haired lass from Sheffield her name is/was Pat Briggs and we met whilst on holiday in our teens in the mid 60s at the Humberston fitties caravan site near Cleethorpes ( we knew how to holiday in those days) After returning home we met again in Sheffield, If remember she lived near Norwood Rd and worked at a drapers or tailors on the Parkhill flats site. We arranged to meet again in my then hometown of Rotherham, but I let her down because I was broke and too embarrassed to turn up and explain, she sent me a letter full of what you would expect from someone who had been stood up and I never replied which has bothered me to this day. Pat , if you happen to see this, or anyone knows or knew her could pass it on . Im sorry

Goodness me,  you have got a guilty conscience haven't you.   All these years later and it's still on your mind.

😏

Your not wrong,  and I’ve decided it’s time to ..... not forget about it , but let it go.

Thanks for the nudge FP