Car spray/respray recomendations

i do car repairs and resprays and valets and polishing etc anybody interested please pm me...many thanx...

me got a celica gt4 gonna a respay when it sorted let me no approx price thanxs marks

Does anyone know of any decent places that do car resprays in Sheffield. Cheap would be good :thumbsup:

im affraid there's no such thing as cheap and good where paint jobs are concerned

there isnt any legal implications you simply get in touch with dvla at swansea and let them knoe the new colour and they will change it on your log book but i dont know how much it costs...

You just send off your log book with the new colour, so the price of a stamp lol

You just send off your log book with the new colour, so the price of a stamp lol

....sure they will have sussed that out now mate , some 4+ years on !!!! ;)

Does anyone know of any decent places that do car resprays in Sheffield. Cheap would be good :thumbsup:

Townedge Garage , behind the Granelli's ice cream place near big roundabout in town . Owned by Martin W.

Try Exage on 07890785089 based in Wincobank area.

John did an excellent job on my mum's car when some idiot scraped the side of her car in a car park. You can't even tell where its been resprayed!

snuffmill garage is good(behind tesco's on ecclesall road).ask for nick

Can anyone tell me if there are any legal implications in having your car sprayed a different colour? I'd consider having mine done but I wouldn't want it to remain Canterbury Green...

Hi Mate, no probs changing colour, just need to send V5 for car as is a 'change of detail' n thats it done.

Best not drive b4 thats done as they will pull you over, but guess can send V5 off as car goes into spray

....sure they will have sussed that out now mate , some 4+ years on !!!! ;)

they have, they charge £25 quid its only free if u change address nowadays!!