Bohemian Rhapsody

It’s the only film Ive ever seen twice. The music is well placed throughout the film culminating with Live Aid at the end. The actor who plays Freddie struggles a bit with his false buck teeth, but I believe he may get an Oscar for this role. The actor who plays Brian May looks and acts exactly like him.

I've watched it twice ...excellent....but it missed the bit out where he ran a stall in Kensington market selling clothes and he was the one who sold Noddy Holder his top hat....i read this in Noddy's biography..also very good...:thumbsup:

Just rented it on Google Play, will watch tonight with the missus, who adored Freddy, on our new 55-inch telly, courtesy Chromecast. Give my two penneth tomorrow.

Edited by Ontarian1981

On 02/11/2018 at 11:48, Jason302 said:

Ive seen this film 3 times now and wondering what any of you think to it?

Yes. Good film but the copy I watched was poor. Must have been filmed in a cinema because I could see a little silhouette of a man....

This film was trashed by the critics but earned more money at the box office than any film this year.  

On 19/03/2019 at 00:24, pattricia said:

This film was trashed by the critics but earned more money at the box office than any film this year.  

Film critics are the biggest waste of time and space I have ever seen. They always seem to over analyse everything in an attempt to feed their own ego.

This film just proves that they know nothing and their views are ignored by the "real" film viewers.

7 hours ago, zach said:

Film critics are the biggest waste of time and space I have ever seen. They always seem to over analyse everything in an attempt to feed their own ego.

This film just proves that they know nothing and their views are ignored by the "real" film viewers.

I agree.

On ‎14‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 14:32, SnailyBoy said:

I'd fact check a few of the 'new things', as the film took a few liberties with the timeline of events, for example, the HIV diagnosis.

Indeed, there will be people believing that Freddie bravely did the Live Aid concert having just been diagnosed with HIV when he wasn't diagnosed until two years later in 87.

Well, I am already in the doghouse at home for expressing my views on the film. So here goes,  the Freddie actor was great so was the music  and stage reproductions, but the film was way too long and boring at times and the rest of the cast were below par except Mike Myers perhaps.

Edited by Ontarian1981

For the Live aid part Rami Malek could have bulked up a little, he looks to scrawny, Freddie was well built at that point.

1 hour ago, Ontarian1981 said:

Well, I am already in the doghouse at home for expressing my views on the film. So here goes,  the Freddie actor was great so was the music  and stage reproductions, but the film was way too long and boring at times and the rest of the cast were below par except Mike Myers perhaps.

I thought it had some dull parts for such an interesting characterisation.