Randy's Hardcore Hamburgers

Just now, Stranza said:

Why, naming burgers after questionable sexual encounters, is even a thing I don't understand..

Attention seeking gits.

I agree I assume because they know that people will be offended and protest.  Hence they will appear in the paper and get free publicity. They will then apologise and back down and result in more people knowing they exist. 

11 minutes ago, woodmally said:

I agree I assume because they know that people will be offended and protest.  Hence they will appear in the paper and get free publicity. They will then apologise and back down and result in more people knowing they exist. 

I think they named them so you would have something else to moan about

Yet another instance of Sheffield Star being totally irrelevant.  This was a story from mid-November, and the restaurant took those burgers off the list immediately when it was hit by a social media storm back then.

Any company that needs gimmicky names to sell their food or drink is usually doing it to cover up a crap product.

58 minutes ago, Stranza said:

Why, naming burgers after questionable sexual encounters, is even a thing I don't understand..

Attention seeking gits.

You answered your own question!

Aye I did.

God help the lass who is taken on a date there. If a fella took me for a burger named fake taxi I think I'd be windmilling instead of canoodlin.

29 minutes ago, alchresearch said:

Any company that needs gimmicky names to sell their food or drink is usually doing it to cover up a crap product.

Well you'd think but looking at the pictures of the burger they look tasty. 

The only reason anybody had ever even heard of this place was due to the furore over the names of its burgers. It really can't have been any good if that was its punt at promotion.