Randy's Hardcore Hamburgers

Randy's Hardcore Hamburgers are getting a pretty hard time on social media at the moment. Based in West One, the adult themed burger joint are under fire for lots of things, including the Weinstein burger.

Yes, I did just say "Adult themed burger joint":)

I'm not much of a burger eater as it happens, but even if I was, I think I'd be looking for somewhere with a bit more class to eat.

Full story is here.

Has anyone been? Is it any good? Do they deserve the criticism they are getting?

People need to give their heads a wobble if they have a problem with this.

Ive had one, it was ok. Nothing spectacular. These saddos who want the place shut down should just grow up and get a life.

It doesn't sound very adult to me. What kind of man would take his partner there?

Just seems a pathetic way of promoting your business in my opinion.

Just seems a pathetic way of promoting your business in my opinion.

Pathetic or not it seems to be working.

They'll of course be a backlash of one star reviews from the morality keyboard warrior clan, it'll be regardless of any food quality, standard of service or if they've even eaten there.

The yang to the yin.

seems to me its to cause intrest and talk,so is it any advert is better than none,but you as a person decide,i will use a decent burger outlet,cafe or van,as long as its served well cooked and clean and tastes okay,but you as a person you decide.

I wonder if the people complaining about the menu would ever actually eat there??

Somehow I very much doubt it

J T Wolfenden said: “You market yourselves as X-rated and cheeky but there is nothing cheeky about sexual abuse. This isn't banter. It's puerile, ill considered, and wholly unacceptable. Please sort yourselves out and change this ridiculous and offensive menu.”

Who died and made this idiot God ???

Randy's Hardcore Hamburgers are getting a pretty hard time on social media at the moment. Based in West One, the adult themed burger joint are under fire for lots of things, including the Weinstein burger.

Yes, I did just say "Adult themed burger joint":)

I'm not much of a burger eater as it happens, but even if I was, I think I'd be looking for somewhere with a bit more class to eat.

Full story is here.

Has anyone been? Is it any good? Do they deserve the criticism they are getting?

One of the leading burger chains in Canada is called HARVEY'S, maybe they should them all down eh?:suspect:

Another, Daniella Orrego, even asked Sheffield’s Lord Mayor Magid Magid to intervene to ‘kick these people out of our lovely and welcoming city’.

Well, there's a contradictory statement if I've ever seen one.

It seems as if a lot of these comments are coming from people who would never eat there anyway. Why can't some people let others have a bit of fun.

Well, there's a contradictory statement if I've ever seen one.

It seems as if a lot of these comments are coming from people who would never eat there anyway. Why can't some people let others have a bit of fun.

No fun, not ever!

Both are also well established internet memes.

Lots of things are well established on the internet that aren't appropriate to be used to sell burgers.