Crawshaws Butcher perhaps closing?

Just been on Radio Sheffield news, I think it said 30 shops closed and one distribution centre closed over 300 jobs lost. Feel sorry for all those people losing their jobs.

Just been on Radio Sheffield news, I think it said 30 shops closed and one distribution centre closed over 300 jobs lost. Feel sorry for all those people losing their jobs.

The one in Worksop was a family run butcher called Birds. It always had a large queue and loads of staff. I think there were two branches. They also folded which shocked worksop as apparently every one bought Birds sausage and pork pies. It was closed a while before the Current people took the unit.

Need to shut them all

They are brothers apparently, one can run a business the other can't!

This is a statement posted last month on the Facebook page of John Crawshaw Butchers. The one that's closing is NOT the Stocksbridge/Fox Valley business

GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE, JUST SOME NEWS THAT IS GOING AROUND ABOUT A COMPANY GOING INTO ADMINISTRATION THAT SHARES A SIMILAR NAME TO US, WE WOULD JUST LIKE TO LET PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS NOTHING TO DO WITH US AND WE ARE NOT GOING INTO ADMINISTRATION.

IF YOU COULD ALL SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS EITHER VIA FACEBOOK OR IN CONVERSATION THAT WOULD BE GREAT!

THANK YOU & THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!

Check out their Facebook Page - John Crawshaw Butchers

Why? :confused:

The profit lines on the store over the factory are as such even keepongbopen the existing stores will see the business run into trouble again