Something Very Right at S.U.F.C.

Your season wont be defined by beating Wednesday, and well you know it!

That is all that counts in Sheffield ,now't else matters .

---------- Post added 01-11-2018 at 07:16 ----------

If the media stories are anything to go by Bannan, Reach and perhaps one of the goalies will be going in January, then what ?

Wolves are interested according to a bloke I know in the pub.

If the media stories are anything to go by Bannan, Reach and perhaps one of the goalies will be going in January, then what ?

Reach may go and for a good profit, Bannan won't be going anywhere.

didnt know they played for united :suspect:

Don't forget,

It's a marathon, not a sprin!

Wait till May!

And the latest, "we're in transition!"?

Wait till May? We are fed up of waiting first it was wait till you have played six then ten then Christmas.Are you hinting of yet another prediction?.

By the way it seems like a long transition .

---------- Post added 01-11-2018 at 11:13 ----------

Your season wont be defined by beating Wednesday, and well you know it!

You are right but if you win it will be the high lite of your season.I remember last year when you lot got a draw at the Lane your players were celebrating as if they had won the european cup.Which by the way is very flattering to us.

Show some respect for goodness sake the owls are in dire straits now

It's the Derby next week so I hope the united players have more respect than the morons on this thread

I for one don't want to see United walking the ball into the net, or Billy Sharpe doing a silly back heel into the net past a stranded owls keeper

We all share this great city

Show some respect for goodness sake the owls are in dire straits now

It's the Derby next week so I hope the united players have more respect than the morons on this thread

I for one don't want to see United walking the ball into the net, or Billy Sharpe doing a silly back heel into the net past a stranded owls keeper

We all share this great citfans

Well I want to see it and I would think all Blades fans will like to see it to.

Nothing to complain about here.

Except not being able to get tickets for the SWFC game :(

Wait till May? We are fed up of waiting first it was wait till you have played six then ten then Christmas.Are you hinting of yet another prediction?.

By the way it seems like a long transition .

---------- Post added 01-11-2018 at 11:13 ----------

You are right but if you win it will be the high lite of your season.I remember last year when you lot got a draw at the Lane your players were celebrating as if they had won the european cup.Which by the way is very flattering to us.

We've nothing to play for (unlike the Barcablades) we aren't going up or down (barring an incredible run of results either way) so it maybe does have some baring on our season, the catalyst we need perhaps?

All sounds great, how much are my shares worth and where can I trade them?

We've nothing to play for (unlike the Barcablades) we aren't going up or down (barring an incredible run of results either way) so it maybe does have some baring on our season, the catalyst we need perhaps?

If I remember correctly, United was doing well at this point last year. I wonder what the prize payout was for finishing 9th.:bigsmile:

Wednesday fans always do this. :hihi:

'Oo you're strong favourites, no pressure on us'

We could lose to you and still be top of the league. Who knows?

I'm only confident of one thing next Friday, that we'll dominate the game and outplay you. We do however sometimes struggle to put away our chances, so a draw, or narrow defeat is very possible.

Wednesday fans always do this. :hihi:

'Oo you're strong favourites, no pressure on us'

We could lose to you and still be top of the league. Who knows?

I'm only confident of one thing next Friday, that we'll dominate the game and outplay you. We do however sometimes struggle to put away our chances, so a draw, or narrow defeat is very possible.

Stop sitting on the fence, tell it how it is :hihi: