Country Music - Interest?

Morning

I'd love to meet up with others that have an interest in listening to and playing country music. I'll point out from the start, I'm referring to the newer style of country than the old Dolly Parton, Willie Nelson, Johnny Cash type stuff. More interested in the Dierks Bentley, Chris Janson, Brothers Osborne, Jason Aldean type of country.

I'm 31, have spent from around 13 years old playing drums, but also sing and can play a bit of guitar. In an ideal world I'd rather move away from playing drums and towards singing now, but open to anything, if there's anyone interested in the genre and getting together to make some music.

Adi

Evening

Love country music. I play guitar and bass and used to sing in an alt-country band. I just saw this post now hope i'm not too late. I have a fondness to some of the newer country singers like Chris Stapleton, Sturgill Simpson and The Drive-by Truckers.

PM me if you're interested