More interesting driving

Surprised no-ones mentioned this (or you have and I've not seen it.)

Or more likley no one reads the Mail which is understandable. But I've seen two lane blocking many times on the Parkway just not quite to this extent

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6316533/Land-Rover-Discovery-barges-BMW-two-drivers-compete-ahead.html

It was.

The Discovery driver had a thread asking for witnesses to come forward with a description of the event that was different to the video. The video appeared on Facebook, got linked to and then the thread got deleted.

A follow up thread was started by Truman and also disappeared. No doubt this thread will go the same way for some reason.

Or more likley no one reads the Mail which is understandable. But I've seen two lane blocking many times on the Parkway just not quite to this extent

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6316533/Land-Rover-Discovery-barges-BMW-two-drivers-compete-ahead.html

I showed the Facebook version of this last week but the thread got pulled very quickly..don't know why...

I wish they'd just install MERGE IN TURN signs on that road.

The signs do exist, and it would stop all this "I'm not letting you in" business.

The signs do exist, and it would stop all this "I'm not letting you in" business.

You'd still get the "No-one is cutting in front of me " attitude..

Actually loads of people read the Daily Mail. Most of the Daily Mail readership are left wing surprisingly. They go online read the articles just to get annoyed and rant about it.

This is the driving event where a police report was made against the BMW driver??

They better hope the police don't catch wind of that video, quite clearly the Discovery driver rammed the BMW.

Points and a fine to the winner!

---------- Post added 30-10-2018 at 10:47 ----------

Merge like a Zip signs exist as well.

This is the driving event where a police report was made against the BMW driver??

They better hope the police don't catch wind of that video, quite clearly the Discovery driver rammed the BMW.

Points and a fine to the winner!

It may be ..there's too many coincidences for it not to be.. same road,same day,same types of cars involved..very similar incident..

This clip has the number plate of the Discovery and the BMW blanked out but the same footage is available with both number plates clearly visible.

Think it safe to say to give that nice intelligent driver of the Discovery a very wide berth if you are unfortunate enough to come across them on the road :loopy:

Not the first or the last but we unfortunately have a SF member who lies to us as well as themselves. Drivers are more likely to behave if they have a dashcam so excellent job by the person recording the incident.

It may be ..there's too many coincidences for it not to be.. same road,same day,same types of cars involved..very similar incident..

I bet they weren't counting on someone having decent dash cam footage of the whole thing and then taking it to the police.

They were even arrogant enough to post the crime reference number up as well IIRC.

Has the thread fully gone??

because really someone should phone the police and let them know footage of the incident has been posted online.