Something Not Right At Swfc

25 minutes ago, scargill said:

A question. Is there something we are not being told about why some of our senior players are being frozen out. Is FFP and their wage structure in the form of game by game appearance fees preventing them playing? 

See Post #47

Not appearance fees. That would hardly break the bank. More like a certain number of appearances triggering new contracts. Only guesswork but I've not heard a better explanation.

22 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

See Post #47

Not appearance fees. That would hardly break the bank. More like a certain number of appearances triggering new contracts. Only guesswork but I've not heard a better explanation.

Sorry Jim but I don't think there is any truth in this rumour at all.

34 minutes ago, Brooker11 said:

Sorry Jim but I don't think there is any truth in this rumour at all.

What's your theory of why Westwood, Hutchinson and Abdi aren't even worth a place on the bench? 

Just now, Jim Hardie said:

What's your theory of why Westwood, Hutchinson and Abdi aren't even worth a place on the bench? 

I've heard from a good source (yes that old chestnut) that its Westwoods lax attitude to training and attitude in general (Martin O'Niell wouldn't pick him for ROI for similar reasons) and Hutch had a set to with JL at half time in the Brentford game and was told he wouldn't play again, does Abdi really deserve a place?

13 minutes ago, Brooker11 said:

I've heard from a good source (yes that old chestnut) that its Westwoods lax attitude to training and attitude in general (Martin O'Niell wouldn't pick him for ROI for similar reasons) and Hutch had a set to with JL at half time in the Brentford game and was told he wouldn't play again, does Abdi really deserve a place?

Who cares what Westwood's attitude is like when he can point to 32 clean sheets in two seasons? If Jos told Hutch he wouldn't play again then he's a fool; dropping him for a couple of games would have sufficed. I take your point on Abdi.

Training under JL is far tougher as is discipline & its not gone down well with certain players.

Under CC it was a FAR more relaxed approach,which all came to a massive head with the incident between Winnall & FF.

I wouldnt rule out CC comming back,DC holds him in VERY high regard

Why hasn"t Jos gone yet is showing how bad Chansiri is as a Chairman,fans will be missing the game Saturday because of Jos still being in Charge,crowds are going to lower because of the Prices Chansiri chargers

9 minutes ago, 1295galaxy said:

Why hasn"t Jos gone yet is showing how bad Chansiri is as a Chairman,fans will be missing the game Saturday because of Jos still being in Charge,crowds are going to lower because of the Prices Chansiri chargers

Maybe he hasn't gone because his hands are tied on team choice for some reason, making it difficult for the owner to act on getting rid of him.

If my boss took away my tools then tried to sack me for underperformance he would find it very difficult.

Surely if Jos could use the experienced players he would, he has no history of this type of shut of players as far as I can see.

Mr Chansari has invited all who have been slagging him off on social media to attend the next fans meeting evening later this month so as they can slag him off face to face ,I wonder if there will be any takers on this site.

I will give the guy his due he is not afraid to face his critics, a refreshing change to past and present Sheffield owners.

Edited by Albert smith

There is talk of Hutchinson not playing due to signing a pre-transfer agreement with QPR in the Jan transfer  ? Not saying its true just something I have heard ....

the whole lot is a mess,expensive entrance fees = top players we were told,if you want to compete with the top six,pay up and i will get you there,promises not kept except the prices.

Dom Howson the Star writer as just listed 15 questions the fans should be asking Mr Chansiri must answer at the Owls forum coming up soon,some very interesting questions,but will Mr Chansiri have the currect mind to answer these questions or suddenly walk out of the Forum unable to answer the questions honestly,The Thing the Owls fans want from the Club Honestly instead of Lying