Something Not Right At Swfc

Owls fans have been getting ripped off by a Chairman who knows nothing about football,as the appointment of Carlos and Luhukay shows how bad he is,and looking at the current form the Owls team is on,any other manager would have been sacked by now,but Chansiri seems scared to get rid of Jos,feel sorry for the fans who went to the Blackburn game yesterday to watch another bad performance from the team,even Micheal Vaughan as ask Mr Chansiri to grow up and get a new manager as soon as possible,Chris Waddle would like the Owls job and i bet he could do a much better job than Jos

Whatever happened to the lad that posted on here as "Top2714" (or whatever the number was), what name does he use these days?

Last season, I mentioned a few things I had heard from a few of my well connected SWFC pals, about Chancer, Doyen, the players, etc.  "Top" always rubbished it, but a few of the SWFC lads on here sent me private messagees, asking for more information (they know who they are) and I think they will be looking at the current situation and nodding, thinking "t'owd Grappler was reyt after all".

The only consolation you lads can take is that you won't go down. Ipswich are pretty much done and would need a miracle of "Sunderland" proportions to stay up (anyone remember that season?, Sunderland at the bottom of the Championship around Christmas and ended up being promoted, Roy Keane was manager). So you are in a dog fight for the other two places and you should have enough to stay at least 4th from bottom and avoid the drop.

Another "cake ball" might cheer the fans up.

6 hours ago, Grappler said:

Whatever happened to the lad that posted on here as "Top2714" (or whatever the number was), what name does he use these days?

Last season, I mentioned a few things I had heard from a few of my well connected SWFC pals, about Chancer, Doyen, the players, etc.  "Top" always rubbished it, but a few of the SWFC lads on here sent me private messagees, asking for more information (they know who they are) and I think they will be looking at the current situation and nodding, thinking "t'owd Grappler was reyt after all".

The only consolation you lads can take is that you won't go down. Ipswich are pretty much done and would need a miracle of "Sunderland" proportions to stay up (anyone remember that season?, Sunderland at the bottom of the Championship around Christmas and ended up being promoted, Roy Keane was manager). So you are in a dog fight for the other two places and you should have enough to stay at least 4th from bottom and avoid the drop.

Another "cake ball" might cheer the fans up.

Only club I think are nailed on for relegation, and I've thought it since end of August are Bolton. I've noticed a few Wednesday absentees this season eg UK Dobby

Doyen sports have little influence at swfc as some make out,they snap up young talent mostly,thats their thing,Im good friends with simon stainrod,a sports agent in his own right,now living the dream in france & clubs know what their all about,apart from 2 owls now flown they had little hold at S6 and were NEVER involved in ANY transfer deals at S6,apart from 2 kids now not playing for SWFC.

Player agents are quite easily available from the online register,NONE are registered with doyen or their agents at SWFC

Edited by staninoodle

5 hours ago, staninoodle said:

Doyen sports have little influence at swfc as some make out,they snap up young talent mostly,thats their thing,Im good friends with simon stainrod,a sports agent in his own right,now living the dream in france & clubs know what their all about,apart from 2 owls now flown they had little hold at S6 and were NEVER involved in ANY transfer deals at S6,apart from 2 kids now not playing for SWFC.

Player agents are quite easily available from the online register,NONE are registered with doyen or their agents at SWFC

Don't let facts get in the way of a good thread mate. 😀

23 hours ago, Albert smith said:

Chansari should come out and tell the supporters what is going on ,You could not keep him out of the papers or off the pitch when Carlos was their spending his money -------- on crap players let it be said.

Isnt there a Barnsley message board Kes ?

8 hours ago, staninoodle said:

oh, so they are totally out of the picture now, or they still have a hold (perhaps a "little" one)?  You think that Chancer had heard of t'owd Jos-the-loss  himself?, a chairman who admits he knows nothing about football finds an unemployed manager who has no idea (which he admits) about the English football scene? 

What's that bloke called who was seen with Chancer last time Chancer was in town (maybe the last time he will come to Sheffield at this rate), sounds like the name of a brand of stuffing, just ready for the Christmas turkey?..........

How can Mark Hughes be sacked and Jos still in is position,Chansiri must so scared of the Hutchinson & westwood Truth coming out he will not sack Jos

5 hours ago, Ridgewalk said:

Isnt there a Barnsley message board Kes ?

I keep seeing that us original reds are in North Sheffield so why spoil a good rant.

3 hours ago, Grappler said:

oh, so they are totally out of the picture now, or they still have a hold (perhaps a "little" one)?  You think that Chancer had heard of t'owd Jos-the-loss  himself?, a chairman who admits he knows nothing about football finds an unemployed manager who has no idea (which he admits) about the English football scene? 

What's that bloke called who was seen with Chancer last time Chancer was in town (maybe the last time he will come to Sheffield at this rate), sounds like the name of a brand of stuffing, just ready for the Christmas turkey?..........

Amadeu Paixao is directly employed by SWFC and has been for some time, he does seem a bit of a shadowy figure but he's no longer Doyen.

6 hours ago, Grappler said:

3 hours ago, Albert smith said:

I keep seeing that us original reds are in North Sheffield so why spoil a good rant.

Lost  me with that one Marlon

A question. Is there something we are not being told about why some of our senior players are being frozen out. Is FFP and their wage structure in the form of game by game appearance fees preventing them playing?