Something Not Right At Swfc

DC rolled the dice and it didn't come off.

We're in trouble with P&S and we'll have to show we are at least doing something about it come the end of the season or we'll get deducted points.

The brief for the new manager after Carlos left would have been to reduce the wage bill and blood the youngsters and develop the team whilst at the very least keeping them in the division. He's identified the big earners he wants to keep and the ones he doesn't. It really is that simple.

Lambert and McClaren did a runner when they were given the brief.

So how will Villa be able to buy Bannan, they were also one of the other clubs close to the FFP limit? If he was sold it would be for a considerable amount, I would imagine that could push them over the FFP rules.

doddle was one of the best players at s6

that free kick against united in the semi final wembley

maybe we will one day go back the the glory days of the early 90s

???????????

Penney signs a new contract - sounds like Fernando is back in training according to the Star - some good news!

Forestieri won't be back till after the next international break according to RS news earlier, also read that Hooper would not be back till after Xmas.

With what seems a nearly full team out through injury some of them long term it does not take a genius to know what is going wrong at S,W.F.C. If the same scenario was happening at other clubs would they be as quick to jump on the lets have a dig bandwagon..

Won't be long until the chairman has enough of the abuse and quits, might have to start the club from non league again if that happens as I can't see many rushing to buy the club. Just as it seems we are getting it together it seems to go wrong, hard to see what the future of the club will be

If you owls keep ripping your manager to bits you will get him sack ,,

Please leave him alone till after playing us thank you:D:D

If you owls keep ripping your manager to bits you will get him sack ,,

Please leave him alone till after playing us thank you:D:D

Not sure having a different manager in place for the derby would make too much difference. Most of us know we're on a hiding to nothing the way we're playing. our only hope is we can get a draw to at least shut some of the gloating blades who reckon we'll get hammered or even a narrow defeat

Won't be long until the chairman has enough of the abuse and quits, might have to start the club from non league again if that happens as I can't see many rushing to buy the club. Just as it seems we are getting it together it seems to go wrong, hard to see what the future of the club will be

Why would you need to go to non-league again? That seems a bit extreme.

I don't know what Wednesday's financial situation is like, but it remains a huge football brand with the ability to generate revenue. Even if Chansiri wanted out, there would be loads of potential buyers. I'm sure our old owner, Ken Bates will help you out. :hihi:

The problem with Wednesday is that there is no passion or fight in the team. You have a better bunch of players than Sheffield United, for example, but they don't seem committed. Their running is half-hearted; the tackling is weak. They lack spirit. United look like a team, despite being generally bog-standard players. They fight for each other.

I'm a Leeds fan. The highlight for me yesterday was not winning and getting to the top of the Championship; it was that wonderful sequence when a Wigan player made a fifty yard break, and within seconds he was 'swarmed' by eight Leeds players converging to get the ball from him. The only players not invovled were the keeper, one player down injured and Kemar Roof who stayed up front.

No offence, but when I've seen Wednesday this season such a move will just never happen.

Why would you need to go to non-league again? That seems a bit extreme.

I don't know what Wednesday's financial situation is like, but it remains a huge football brand with the ability to generate revenue. Even if Chansiri wanted out, there would be loads of potential buyers. I'm sure our old owner, Ken Bates will help you out. :hihi:

The problem with Wednesday is that there is no passion or fight in the team. You have a better bunch of players than Sheffield United, for example, but they don't seem committed. Their running is half-hearted; the tackling is weak. They lack spirit. United look like a team, despite being generally bog-standard players. They fight for each other.

I'm a Leeds fan. The highlight for me yesterday was not winning and getting to the top of the Championship; it was that wonderful sequence when a Wigan player made a fifty yard break, and within seconds he was 'swarmed' by eight Leeds players converging to get the ball from him. The only players not invovled were the keeper, one player down injured and Kemar Roof who stayed up front.

No offence, but when I've seen Wednesday this season such a move will just never happen.

I think the 'Wednesday have far superior players to United' argument has been debunked to be honest. There was a big thread on OwlsTalk a couple of weeks back, and even they agreed that the only players that would get into the Blades side would be Reach, Forestieiri, and at a push Bannan and Hooper.

They do have players who cost more.

I think the 'Wednesday have far superior players to United' argument has been debunked to be honest. There was a big thread on OwlsTalk a couple of weeks back, and even they agreed that the only players that would get into the Blades side would be Reach, Forestieiri, and at a push Bannan and Hooper.

They do have players who cost more.

I defer to your greater wisdom. To be honest, I don't watch either side enough to speak knowledgeably about individual players.