Stepping stones, Endcliffe Park.

Is there anyone out there who has a nice photograph of the stepping stones in Endcliffe Park with the trees around them in their Autumn colours? I now live in Dorset and have done for some time so cannot take my own photo. The stones and the park hold a special place in my heart and played quite a big part in my childhood. I am wanting to do a painting for myself but need a photograph to work from. I have my fingers crossed.

Grannypat

Is there anyone out there who has a nice photograph of the stepping stones in Endcliffe Park with the trees around them in their Autumn colours? I now live in Dorset and have done for some time so cannot take my own photo. The stones and the park hold a special place in my heart and played quite a big part in my childhood. I am wanting to do a painting for myself but need a photograph to work from. I have my fingers crossed.

Grannypat

Hi Grannypat.

If you are on Facebook, try joining the group "Pictures of Sheffield Old and New".

They have loads of pictures of the park and the stones and loads of other things.

It doesn't take long to set Facebook up, the group is free and very interesting. Hope you find your pic.

Hi biscotti,

Yes I am already member of FB and also of Pictures of Sheffield & Derbyshire. The thing is that I did ask one of the people, who seemed to post lots of photos of the park, if he would be kind enough to take a photo for me. He said that of course he would. This was in the spring. I mentioned it to him again in late summer but so far nothing and I don't like to mention it again. This seemed like another way round it. Autumn is disappearing fast along with the colours. Sigh!

Grannypat

Hi biscotti,

Yes I am already member of FB and also of Pictures of Sheffield & Derbyshire. The thing is that I did ask one of the people, who seemed to post lots of photos of the park, if he would be kind enough to take a photo for me. He said that of course he would. This was in the spring. I mentioned it to him again in late summer but so far nothing and I don't like to mention it again. This seemed like another way round it. Autumn is disappearing fast along with the colours. Sigh!

Grannypat

I've seen pictures of the stones on "Pictures of Sheffield Old and New" in the last few days.

Join the group and have a look. I should be down there in a day or two, so I'll take a pic and put it on there too.

Hi grannypat

I will be walking through the park past those stones on Tuesday.

PM me your e mail address and I will send you some photos.

Thank you Runningman. I have pm you my email address.

Hi grannypat

No e mail address from you as yet 21-47

Other Facebook groups which may be able to help are Friends of Sheffield 11 and Friends of the Porter Valley (FOPV)

Hey Granny Pat -

Did you get any pix of the Endcliffe stepping stones?

Hey Granny Pat -

Did you get any pix of the Endcliffe stepping stones?

She did, I sent her 4 after walking by on Tuesday