Web sites selling dangerous weapons

How do you carve your meyt on a Sunday without a 9" carving knife?.

Angel1.

He grates it.

Just been on a web site ,wish thats sells most things ,to my shock I can’t believe what they are selling daggers that you strap to your legs combat daggers

Knuckle dusters hand guns supposed to be for children ,with all the problems

Around at the moment this can’t be right ! Can it

" Members of the public may own sporting rifles and shotguns, subject to licensing, but handguns were effectively banned after the Dunblane school massacre in 1996 with the exception of Northern Ireland. Dunblane was the UK's first and only school shooting. "

Angel1.

---------- Post added 31-10-2018 at 19:48 ----------

He grates it.

Good reply.:D

Angel1.

How do you carve your meyt on a Sunday without a 9" carving knife?.

Angel1.

I don't eat meyt but I do eat meat and I use a 6" cake knife, that's serrated and its adequate for my needs.

No 9" knife, in my home, you are now splitting hairs, nail guns etc

Not even slightly splitting hairs. I'm pointing out that things that can be used as weapons are readily available in many many shops.

---------- Post added 01-11-2018 at 07:24 ----------

I don't eat meyt but I do eat meat and I use a 6" cake knife, that's serrated and its adequate for my needs.

So you have a 6" knife in your house. Do you think the 3" makes a lot of difference if you stab someone with it?

Not even slightly splitting hairs. I'm pointing out that things that can be used as weapons are readily available in many many shops.

---------- Post added 01-11-2018 at 07:24 ----------

So you have a 6" knife in your house. Do you think the 3" makes a lot of difference if you stab someone with it?

So now you are inferring that I'm going to stab someone, don't tar everyone with the same brush. It's obvious that any blade can cause harm and I don't need an amateur arguer pointing it out to me.

do we have a link to this website? i am curious as to what they actually look like?

As a collector, I own various historical weapons from ww1 and ww2 and some more modern ones.

Are the the blunt type for display only Knuckle dusters are illegal but can be legally owned

I was in York for a few days in August and came upon a shop that was selling every conceivable bladed knife you could think of plus all types of Air Rifles, how this shop was permitted to operate is beyond me.

So it's selling stuff thats legal and you think it should shut...?

So it's selling stuff thats legal and you think it should shut...?

Why does everyone want to start a futile argument on here, the point was , why is a shop selling nothing but bladed articles, swords, bayonets, hunting knives etc plus every conceivable air weapon yet the police are forever going on about people carrying knives and having amnesties. Surely this shop should be monitored somehow and when I was outside the shop it was full of teenagers. NO I don't think teenagers are more likely to stab someone.

So what is your problem with this shop? An how is it a futile argument - oh thats right I'm asking you to justify your position so you immediately fail to do so and attack the poster....

So now you are inferring that I'm going to stab someone, don't tar everyone with the same brush. It's obvious that any blade can cause harm and I don't need an amateur arguer pointing it out to me.

You're inferring that someone with any knife that you don't acceptable will stab someone!

Why does everyone want to start a futile argument on here, the point was , why is a shop selling nothing but bladed articles, swords, bayonets, hunting knives etc plus every conceivable air weapon yet the police are forever going on about people carrying knives and having amnesties. Surely this shop should be monitored somehow and when I was outside the shop it was full of teenagers. NO I don't think teenagers are more likely to stab someone.

The point was..............crap.

This shop is legal, selling and buying of some knives is legal, some are banned. As long as they abide by the rules and regulations they arent doing anything wrong.

Theres at least one in whitby too that sells knives, guns, zippo lighters etc, its been there decades so must be doing things correctly?

Now if you want to debate why you think these items should NOT be legal then fire away

You're inferring that someone with any knife that you don't acceptable will stab someone!

I'd hate for him to see my little armoury here... There's about thirty knives and rifles in it.

Never had a Scout do anything silly yet though with them.