Web sites selling dangerous weapons

Just been on a web site ,wish thats sells most things ,to my shock I can’t believe what they are selling daggers that you strap to your legs combat daggers

Knuckle dusters hand guns supposed to be for children ,with all the problems

Around at the moment this can’t be right ! Can it

A Kitchen knife in a cardboard sleeve down the sock is what police are more likely to find.

I know what you mean but still ,don’t think they should be for sale ,,

Was on the Norfolk coast earlier in the year, and there were a few shops there selling massive hunting knives and imitation samurai swords.

There's no real need for this, surely?

Just been on a web site ,wish thats sells most things ,to my shock I can’t believe what they are selling daggers that you strap to your legs combat daggers

Hand guns? Seems unlikely.

?

Plastic kids toys I assume?.

Angel1.

Definitely not kids toys unless you want your kids to have knuckle dusters ,hand daggers and various other knives that strap to your leg ,to me they should not be for sale

All on wish site for anyone to buy take a look !

Edited by lien1

Definitely not kids toys unless you want your kids to have knuckle dusters ,hand daggers and various other knives that strap to your leg ,to me they should not be for sale

Is it all aimed at kids - sort of like Toys'r'Us except with deadly weapons?

It is probably legal to sell them but, buyer beware you had better leave them at home when you go out or the law will come down on you, not the guy who sold it to you.

---------- Post added 30-10-2018 at 19:22 ----------

Is it all aimed at kids - sort of like Toys'r'Us except with deadly weapons?

Violent shoot 'em up video games are aimed at kids (of all ages) and there is no law inhibiting vendors from selling them.

It is probably legal to sell them but, buyer beware you had better leave them at home when you go out or the law will come down on you, not the guy who sold it to you.

---------- Post added 30-10-2018 at 19:22 ----------

Violent shoot 'em up video games are aimed at kids (of all ages) and there is no law inhibiting vendors from selling them.

There is, plenty of games - big hitting popular games like Call of Duty can't be sold to under 18s.

Well there are actually.

But anyhow, you can't actually shoot someone dead with a copy of a video game (even if you had bought it in some quaint physical format).

But when lien1 wrote

They made it sound as if it was being marketed at children. I simply questioned this.

I hope that's ok?