Terrorism back in the USA - Explosive devices sent

I remember Robert De niro using violent language towards Trump.

"I'd like to punch him in the face...."

Which of the two of them is the president of the USA?

---------- Post added 26-10-2018 at 20:35 ----------

Why is it any different now? How is it 'Trump's fault' this time, when it wasn't 'Bush's fault' back then?

Did Bush have a history of promoting violence and applauding assaults on journalists?

they've arrested somebody but that doesn't mean anything.

Usually yes, and if it was the usual 'boot a load of doors in on a fishing expedition' I would agree with you, but not only were this guy's fingerprints found on one of the devices but his DNA was found on another one. He was arrested in Florida close to where some of these devices had been sent from and he was driving a van covered in pro-Trump/anti media posters including one of Hilarry Clinton's head in a gunsight.

I'd bet my house on the arrested man being the bad dude or one of a group of bad dudes.

If it comes to court I will be very interested in what he says in mitigation. If it comes out that he was in any way influenced by Trump's rhetoric it will be very uncomfortable for the White House! :o

Which of the two of them is the president of the USA?

---------- Post added 26-10-2018 at 20:35 ----------

Did Bush have a history of promoting violence and applauding assaults on journalists?

Maybe not against journalists but Bush promoted more violence than any president since the Vietnam war, or have the debacles of Iraq and Afghanistan faded from memory?

---------- Post added 26-10-2018 at 18:30 ----------

Is there such a thing a die hard Democratic militant? What sort of crank conspiracy theory websites do you inhabit?

Meanwhile, in the real world, a Republican supporter with a long criminal history is arrested in Florida in connection with the attacks.

Nice add-on to prove your point. I said Democrat, as in the political party, not DemocratIC as in an ideology.

Looks like the guy has been charged!

And it looks like the fella is a real Trump nut, too. He was at his inauguration and lots of selfies of himself at a number of Trump rallies posted on his facebook.

I bet someone turns up a pic of the guy with the orange one himself before too long.

"US mail bombs: Cesar Sayoc charged after campaign against Trump critics"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45996655

Looks like the guy has been charged!

And it looks like the fella is a real Trump nut, too. He was at his inauguration and lots of selfies of himself at a number of Trump rallies posted on his facebook.

I bet someone turns up a pic of the guy with the orange one himself before too long.

"US mail bombs: Cesar Sayoc charged after campaign against Trump critics"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45996655

Surprised one of Trump's little mates on here hasn't accused you of "faake neews" and Soros conspiracy yet.

That's an awfully long and thin straw you're clutching at.

Indeed, even the right wing press are calling him the "MAGA Bomber" :hihi:

---------- Post added 27-10-2018 at 09:29 ----------

Maybe not against journalists but Bush promoted more violence than any president since the Vietnam war, or have the debacles of Iraq and Afghanistan faded from memory?

LOL, you guys really are desperate! :rolleyes:

Surprised one of Trump's little mates on here hasn't accused you of "faake neews" and Soros conspiracy yet.

Don't panic fella, they will. Lots of wriggling still to come

---------- Post added 27-10-2018 at 18:22 ----------

see news coming in that a gunman has attacked a synagogue too

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46002549

those roosters are coming home to roost big time

They spend the weekends dueling banjos under a bridge.

They spend the weekends dueling banjos under a bridge.

"Squeal like a pig boy!" :o

Don't panic fella, they will. Lots of wriggling still to come

---------- Post added 27-10-2018 at 18:22 ----------

see news coming in that a gunman has attacked a synagogue too

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46002549

those roosters are coming home to roost big time

What roosters might that be then? being as the suspect didn't like Trump or vote for Trump? Also if you remember Trump supports the Jewish state. Once again don't lets facts get in the way.

What roosters might that be then? being as the suspect didn't like Trump or vote for Trump? Also if you remember Trump supports the Jewish state. Once again don't lets facts get in the way.

i have already said how i believe it all came about a couple of times...try reading ;)

Also if you remember Trump supports the Jewish state.

Trump supports anyone who will vote for him.