Terrorism back in the USA - Explosive devices sent

so another couple of critics of Trump have been sent explosive devices, Robert De Niro and Joe Biden.

and whats trump do? attacks the media yet again

Shortly after the news about De Niro's restaurant broke, President Trump appeared to pin the blame on the media, tweeting: "A very big part of the Anger we see today in our society is caused by the purposely false and inaccurate reporting of the Mainstream Media that I refer to as Fake News."

He made no direct reference to the device found at the restaurant, or any of the earlier incidents.

no Donald a lot of the anger seen today in US society is down to YOU, fanning the flames, creating an environment of hatred and hostillity. Calling your critics "the enemy" turning the likes of the media and even the FBI into possible targets for idiots.

oh and for Mr xxTickerxx

Some of Mr Trump's supporters have said they believe the packages are part of a Democratic plot to win votes in the mid-terms, but there is no evidence for this.

Even the UN has criticised him for his often vicious attacks on the media and journalists in particular.

Even the UN has criticised him for his often vicious attacks on the media and journalists in particular.

Yes. They really should pull out of the UN it's useless and funded mostly by the US.

I missed your moral outrage post a few weeks ago when ricin was mailed to the White House and Pentagon. It must be deleted or you just forgot to post it or maybe are just a hypocrite. Who knows.

Of course liberals wear blinkers and are oblivious to the media attacks on Trump. Get your news elsewhere other than your facebook group.

CNN today: CNN’s John King: ‘No One is Blaming Trump’ For Attacks, CNN later, Chyron: Trump Fails to Take Responsibility For Attacks.

It’s about controlling the news cycle. They want to drown out Trump and the fact that they’re losing. Now they can say, “orange man bad” everyday, all day. They also tried to change the perception from "mob" to "victim" but it looks to have backfired spectacularly. There's a reason CNN's ratings have dropped 41%. Only completely stupid people watch it now.

Do you actually believe for a moment that CNN had a bomb delivered, Not even addressed to someone there but opened it anyway, said it was mailed, got called out saying the stamps were not cancelled, changed and said it was not mailed but couriered, can't find who signed for it or who delivered it, then said ooooh look it's a bomb. Pick the bomb up and move it to another table to take pictures.....then evacuate.

Some of Mr Trump's supporters have said they believe the packages are part of a Democratic plot to win votes in the mid-terms, but there is no evidence for this.

I'm sorry Mel I missed that mountain of evidence you posted proving otherwise. It must be hidden somewhere in your post I just can't find it.

I already said they would turn out to be fake bombs and that has been confirmed. Now who would benefit from sending fake bombs to Democrats just before an election :huh::huh::huh::huh:

I just can't work it out. Just really really convenient timing I suppose.

Failed in the election

Fake Russian collusion blown out of the water and disproved in every way. (UK and Australian governments begging Trump not to release the FISA document because it will make them look really bad.)

Fake sexual assault claims failed

Fake migrant caravan failed.

Now mailing fake bombs to each other.

Dem 1: "they're.. they're laughing at us bombing ourselves. What do we do now?"

Dem 2: "bring out the Russians"

As if on cue....

https://i.redd.it/71hy48mayeu11.jpg

I'm going to run out of popcorn watching you all drive each other insane. The media are going all out to fearmonger ahead of the midterms. It will be ramped up exponentially over the next 2 weeks. They must be really terrified at this point.

When Trump said his supporters would still back him if he shot someone on 5th Avenue he was underestimating them.

Is XXTickerXX really Sarah 'Three big lies before breakfast' Huckabee Sanders?

Is XXTickerXX really Sarah 'Three big lies before breakfast' Huckabee Sanders?

XXTickerXX is spot in, Liberals have selective blindness and only see what they want to.

XXTickerXX is spot in, Liberals have selective blindness and only see what they want to.

What's your view on the origin of these explosive devices then?

What's your view on the origin of these explosive devices then?

To best honest they could have come from anywhere but that's not the point, the selective blindness of the left is what i'm talking about here.

To best honest they could have come from anywhere but that's not the point, the selective blindness of the left is what i'm talking about here.

What is it exactly that you claim the left aren't seeing?

What is it exactly that you claim the left aren't seeing?

The list is endless but like I said you are blind to it. The harassment of people who don't agree with their ideas, the threats to kill constantly. But like I said you don't want to hear it true to your name - halibut, but, but

The list is endless but like I said you are blind to it. The harassment of people who don't agree with their ideas, the threats to kill constantly. But like I said you don't want to hear it true to your name - halibut, but, but

That's a total cop out and you know it. In specific regard to this bomb plot, what are you claiming I'm not seeing?

That's a total cop out and you know it. In specific regard to this bomb plot, what are you claiming I'm not seeing?

So the press are there blaming Trump for the bombs yet a few days earlier the NYT posted this - https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/23/books/review/trumps-next-chapter.html

Yet it is Trump that is the cause of this? Yes it only does work one way it seems.

So the press are there blaming Trump for the bombs yet a few days earlier the NYT posted this - https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/23/books/review/trumps-next-chapter.html

Yet it is Trump that is the cause of this? Yes it only does work one way it seems.

Are you going to try to pretend that Trump hasn't helped create a climate of violence?

It's only last week he was praising a congressman who assaulted a journalist.

---------- Post added 26-10-2018 at 13:28 ----------

What's your problem with the NYT?