Birmingham city v sheffield wednesday

Any no-nonsense English manager whom the players would understand would do for me. Mick McCarthy, Steve Bruce both available but DC has his hands tied and, going on his past record, probably wouldn't want to wield the axe anyway.

As there's nowt positive to say, I've decided to keep schtum. I'm going to have a break from the Forum. The motivation has gone from my tired bones. I'm not blaming Luhukay, I'm not blaming the players and I'm not slating Chansiri. The honest truth is, I don't know what the problem is, and no-one at the club seems to know either. I've not wiped my hands of them, I'll still shout and cheer when we do well, but I'm going to stay at home from now on, where it's warm (and I have beer)

I may be gone a long time, who knows, but I'm sure I'll have summat to say later in the season (whether you want to read it or not! :hihi:

I'm still available on PM's for the people I normally PM with, so I've not disappeared totally.

I'll be sure to use the crappy 'where were you when you weren't doing well?' line when you come back when Wednesday have got it together. Plenty seem to come out with that one when they're losing a debate.

As there's nowt positive to say, I've decided to keep schtum. I'm going to have a break from the Forum. The motivation has gone from my tired bones. I'm not blaming Luhukay, I'm not blaming the players and I'm not slating Chansiri. The honest truth is, I don't know what the problem is, and no-one at the club seems to know either. I've not wiped my hands of them, I'll still shout and cheer when we do well, but I'm going to stay at home from now on, where it's warm (and I have beer)

I may be gone a long time, who knows, but I'm sure I'll have summat to say later in the season (whether you want to read it or not! :hihi:

I'm still available on PM's for the people I normally PM with, so I've not disappeared totally.

Maybe see you in one of the pubs we talk about, for a beer Hotty.

---------- Post added 29-10-2018 at 10:57 ----------

get steve bruce in he will get us sorted and promoted i think,what do others think?

I could only wish for this to happen. I guess all of us Blades feel the same.

Do not think it will matter who we have as manager Lukhay not doing a bad job other than Wildsmih for Dawson and get a settled back four Lees Hector Pudil (Thorniley /Baker.)

His hands are tied until he can get rid of the makeweights Jones Boyd and the permanantly injured in Abdi Matias to free up spending money and just hope Mr Chansiri gets proper advice on players to bring in .

its great were giving youth a chance and obviously the future but they need ime to develop gradually not be kicked up and down on a constant basis

Holding job this season for me I am afraid.

Edited by Tigerfan

Do not think it will matter who we have as manager Lukhay not doing a bad job other than Wildsmih for Dawson and get a settled back four Lees Hector Pudil (Thorniley /Baker.)

His hands are tied until he can get rid of the makeweights Jones Boyd and the permanantly injured in Abdi Matias to free up spending money and just hope Mr Chansiri gets proper advice on players to bring in .

its great were giving youth a chance and obviously the future but they need ime to develop gradually not be kicked up and down on a constant basis

Holding job this season for me I am afraid.

I only see the team from afar these days but can pretty much agree with all of this.

I'll be sure to use the crappy 'where were you when you weren't doing well?' line when you come back when Wednesday have got it together. Plenty seem to come out with that one when they're losing a debate.

Some people would cause a fight inside a Space Suit. I realise not everyone can be reasonable.

---------- Post added 29-10-2018 at 14:13 ----------

Maybe Graps. How would I know you? Are you 6ft 5, long haired, and built like a brick outhouse and growl and scream at everyone? :hihi:

No, genuinely, how would I know you?

---------- Post added 29-10-2018 at 14:14 ----------

Let's hope it won't be another of those six year disappearances. :)

Sorry Jim. This one's gone over my head?

---------- Post added 29-10-2018 at 14:16 ----------

What a shame HM...I love reading your posts, as I"m sure other posters do.

Go steady on the beer, and keep well.

Cheers Padders.

I can only drink 3 pints at the very most. I fall over if I have four!

I"ve just watched highlights of the game, is it just me, but I thought Wednesday played ok, they missed loads of chances to win.