Birmingham city v sheffield wednesday

The thing that strikes me about Wednesday in the few tones I’ve seen them on tv is how little passion or fight they have. They just don’t seem a unified committed team. You can’t get out of this league with such a lethargic lack of team spirit. It’s a shame. We diss fans deserve more - although seeing so many empty seats at Hillsborough makes me wonder if some of that lack of desire is transmitted from the stands.

If your lost then for God sake don't take directions from someone who is also lost

Disaster on Saturday

4 - 0 to Birmingham

Wonder what webs tips.

The South Yorkshire Footy Forum needs Wednesdayites desperately! They are being outnumbered by Blades. :gag:

It doesn't seem like they are giving the Owls much hope of getting anything from this match! Good analysis though I think, of where Wednesday are at present.

http://southyorksfooty.proboards.com/thread/3326/brum-owls-27th-oct-2018

The thing that strikes me about Wednesday in the few tones I’ve seen them on tv is how little passion or fight they have. They just don’t seem a unified committed team. You can’t get out of this league with such a lethargic lack of team spirit. It’s a shame. We diss fans deserve more - although seeing so many empty seats at Hillsborough makes me wonder if some of that lack of desire is transmitted from the stands.

You obviously didn't see the games v Aston Villa, Millwall, Stoke, WBA, Bristol City all decent performances, I'm sure your not just trying to have a dig :help:

One day Wednesday look like possibly the best team in the League.

The next two or three games, we look like an average team from the Conference.

Mooks, I have faith in the members of the squad who want to be here and have good attitudes.

Sadly, they look in short supply (at the moment)

They can't all be off form at the same time, it's impossible.

We all know summat's wrong, but no-one at the club is telling us anything or explaining anything.

Like I said before, without prejudice, we're being conned and cheated.

I hope we play like Real at the weekend and smash Brum out of sight.

Don't all Wednesday fans?

Maybe we will ...................................

We can only wait and see.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Its a crazy division HM, having said that I find it very interesting, if lowly Rotherham can get a point at Middlesboro, then surely Owls can get one at Brum.. there is going to be a lot of teams in with a shout of play offs, come March/April..and I still think Owls will be one of them

Wonder how many changes there will be tomorrow, there is at least one change as just reading Pudil is out with injury.

Poodle is injured

Few changes EXPECTED

another injury to our list,who are our experts in getting players fit?we need expert advice on that matter i think.