Birmingham city v sheffield wednesday

They got to start grid

But forgot to put ignition key in

What ever the team talk is at half-time :roll: it's only mind blowing because it doesn't work .

Reach Bannan fletcher where the only players that put a shift in ..

no change there then, and they will prolly get fed up of carrying all the others the rest of the time

COST me £90 in a bet only one to fail,but they cant be trusted for a win ,not good enough,next up norwich glad they cannot play rhodes

expected to lose and does not look very good for nxt few games on paper

Not the present Owls atmosphere Padders.

Not a prayer.

Things looking bad now HM. got of to a flyer as well.

You cannot expect to win the race if your not at the start grid

But if you do get to the start grid, as the owls did today then for God sake start running the the starting whistle blows

You like the word «* start*» don’t you ? :hihi: Youshould start stopping

---------- Post added 28-10-2018 at 09:56 ----------

only a few points off a relegation place, you take care Owls.

Time for a Save Our Owls campaign :hihi:

As there's nowt positive to say, I've decided to keep schtum. I'm going to have a break from the Forum. The motivation has gone from my tired bones. I'm not blaming Luhukay, I'm not blaming the players and I'm not slating Chansiri. The honest truth is, I don't know what the problem is, and no-one at the club seems to know either. I've not wiped my hands of them, I'll still shout and cheer when we do well, but I'm going to stay at home from now on, where it's warm (and I have beer)

I may be gone a long time, who knows, but I'm sure I'll have summat to say later in the season (whether you want to read it or not! :hihi:

I'm still available on PM's for the people I normally PM with, so I've not disappeared totally.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

As there's nowt positive to say, I've decided to keep schtum. I'm going to have a break from the Forum. The motivation has gone from my tired bones. I'm not blaming Luhukay, I'm not blaming the players and I'm not slating Chansiri. The honest truth is, I don't know what the problem is, and no-one at the club seems to know either. I've not wiped my hands of them, I'll still shout and cheer when we do well, but I'm going to stay at home from now on, where it's warm (and I have beer)

I may be gone a long time, who knows, but I'm sure I'll have summat to say later in the season (whether you want to read it or not! :hihi:

What a shame HM...I love reading your posts, as I"m sure other posters do.

Go steady on the beer, and keep well.

I'm still available on PM's for the people I normally PM with, so I've not disappeared totally.

Let's hope it won't be another of those six year disappearances. :)

get steve bruce in he will get us sorted and promoted i think,what do others think?

get steve bruce in he will get us sorted and promoted i think,what do others think?

Fiona Bruce would make em get stuck in .

He looks like a double duvet squeezed into a single duvet cover and I think he'd be great for Wednesday.