Single storey extension

hi

I couldn't find any replies to similar requests recently hence the new thread. sorry if its in the wrong place.

We are looking at possibly buying a 2 bed bungalow with the idea of building a single storey extension on the side to create two new bedrooms and a bathroom.

I know its a very difficult task to come up with a number but roughly how much is the going rate for something like that? I know people still say approx £1000 per sqm but does that still stand as a good guide these days?

rough size would be 6.5mx5m (32.5sqm)

would be nice to know if the price includes all the usual necessary work, eg: foundations, electrics, plumbing etc.

I do have a 2d drawing showing existing building and new extension that i can send to anyone who can help.

Also, has anyone been through the process of buying somewhere with the plan to significantly extend? I wondered the best way to go about it. Obviously i want to know if the planning would go ahead etc before buying it as its no where near big enough for us as it stands.

thanks for any advice

Ted