Old style light bulbs

Had LEDs throughout my house now for about 5 years. Mainly dimmable Lumilife GU10s from LEDhut and they have been faultless. The only ones I've had fail are the golfball types, same manufacturer but had 6 out of 10 fail in under a year and the other 4 hum.

If colour rendering is an issue that puts you off LEDs then I highly recommend the Phillips Warm Glow bulbs. They are the most halogen like LEDs I've found, they even change colour slightly as they dim just like halogens do and dim to near zero which can be an issue for some LEDs.

need some old style incandescent light bulbs. 60w & 100w standard bayonet fitting. I do not want LED or Halogen capsule or low life bulbs.

If you know of somewhere that definitely has these still in stock. Let me know ASAP please. Thank you.

You still find plenty of them in charity shops. I bought some from The Barnsley Animal Rescue shop in Sticksbridge the other week.

You still find plenty of them in charity shops. I bought some from The Barnsley Animal Rescue shop in Sticksbridge the other week.

Yes, the Sticksbridge shop his a good stick of them. Are you South African?

need some old style incandescent light bulbs. 60w & 100w standard bayonet fitting. I do not want LED or Halogen capsule or low life bulbs.

If you know of somewhere that definitely has these still in stock. Let me know ASAP please. Thank you.

Hmmm :suspect: make great bomb igniters I heard :suspect:

Hmmmmake great bomb igniters I heard :suspect:

Hmmmm :suspect: wonder who you hang out with to hear such things.

Hmmmm :suspect: wonder who you hang out with to hear such things.

Probably his/her buddies Google and Wiki had something to do with it. Don't know why they were asked though.:o

---------- Post added 30-10-2018 at 15:30 ----------

Yes, the Sticksbridge shop his a good stick of them. Are you South African?

I actually think it sounds better than Stocksbridge.:D Sorry choogling.;)

Transvaal 999 does have a ring to it, by the way.

Edited by Ontarian1981