Forestieri injured

I totally agree lol

---------- Post added 25-10-2018 at 00:13 ----------

Have you ever thought that it may be your style of play(if you have one)that causes all the injuries

That's a thought? I don't know, im not qualified in that area so cant really comment. Im sure some people in suits paid big money are looking into it

Have you ever thought that it may be your style of play(if you have one)that causes all the injuries

That could be it! Our gung-ho spirit, 100% endeavour, never-say-die attitude must be to blame.

We should adopt a more cautious approach and tip tap the ball about in our own half for a change.

I SAID 2 years ago ,that the problem was we signed to many older players ,we nearly got there,but now times caught up with them,also as players get older its harder to recover from injury,so we have to wait ,then there contracts run down and start again,then get a top manager thats got a proven record in this division and work from there,the quicker the better,but i also believe there are other problems as well,why does a 9 million top player cant score goals for us ,but can every where else?,is our medical staff any good?

That could be it! Our gung-ho spirit, 100% endeavour, never-say-die attitude must be to blame.

We should adopt a more cautious approach and tip tap the ball about in our own half for a change.

I thought you were going to say 'and tip tap the ball about in our own half for an hour'.

I got in quick to correct you and say we 'tip tap the ball about in our own half for the whole 90 minutes.

Against 'Boro, about 10 passes (if not more) were to another player no more than a metre away and to a player in a worse position than the player who'd passed it!

I swear I saw 5 passes of just over 12 inches!

What on Earth is going on!!

There were some Wednesdayites on Football Heaven last night who were questioning the injuries and put it down to finances and contracts, appearance money etc.

why cant we play westwood our top goalkeeper and why not sell if we cant?

why cant we play westwood our top goalkeeper and why not sell if we cant?

You can't sell until January.

There were some Wednesdayites on Football Heaven last night who were questioning the injuries and put it down to finances and contracts, appearance money etc.

Nothing in that whatsoever, its nonsense.

yes i understand you cannot sell players until jan, but if you dont want a top player like westwood,why not sell him in august,wont sell ,wont play him is stupid in my mind

yes i understand you cannot sell players until jan, but if you dont want a top player like westwood,why not sell him in august,wont sell ,wont play him is stupid in my mind

There has to be a buyer first.

There has to be a buyer first.

surely you tell people hes available then buyers look interested?

surely you tell people hes available then buyers look interested?

If one of the better keepers in the division is named as 3rd choice mel I would have thought teams would come knocking.