FLDC Vs The Blades

The Blades 21 was "" PANTS "" should have sat in the owls EMPTY seats ????

Aye, that was the worst I've seen Duffy play for a while. Oh well, 2nd, same points as top. That first half was pretty good, the second half not so much...

Not seen anything that scares me in this division so far, another big game Tuesday!

Oh well, 2nd, same points as top. That first half was pretty good, the second half not so much...

Not seen anything that scares me in this division so far, another big game Tuesday!

:hihi: classic, champoinship funny old game with poooor banter. :hihi:

Edited by owl.66

:hihi: classic, champoinship funny old game. :hihi:

Exactly. Such an unpredictable league, I love it.

2 bad days at the office:(

Good 1st half , so so 2nd.

Nowt to worry about

Don't think we're good enough to sneak in to the top 2 but in a division that looks more open than last year top 6 is doable

Agree guy... keeps everyone interested.

United are becoming a 1 half team (1 half of the game, 1 half of the season) being good in one half may work against the poorer teams in the league but wont cut the mustard against better teams !

United are becoming a 1 half team (1 half of the game, 1 half of the season) being good in one half may work against the poorer teams in the league but wont cut the mustard against better teams !

Top punditry our kid.

How do you square that with the fact that we’ve scored a few late goals this season?

Top punditry our kid.

How do you square that with the fact that we’ve scored a few late goals this season?

Read the post again, I said one half, not specifically 1st or 2nd!

Read the post again, I said one half, not specifically 1st or 2nd!

Yer right , my bad !

Your still wrong though :)

unlucky !!

now i am a big Wilder fan, but to take off your main motivator, then your major play maker in a double sub role, laid down a message we will settle for a draw.

well to night it back fired , we were the better side and should have gone for it,

Now before the dark side start with the usual crap.... i dont proclaim United are the chamionship elect, every one is beating every one...

but 3 points tonight would have created a GAP, the sub moves in my opinion was/were a negative move.! negative is not a word i associate with Wilder.