Roasted vegetables recalled

Hi i have never roasted vegetables before like parsnips cam anyone give some roasted tasty vegetabe recipes please ?

I always find it best to choose a combination of vegetables that all tend to take about the same time to cook

A few of my favourite ways are ...

Mediterranean style - roughly chopped onions, whole cherry tomatoes, multicoloured peppers, fennel, a few olives, a finely chopped chilli (if you want a bit of heat) a few whole cloves of garlic etc. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle whatever herb or spices you fancy, a drizzle of salt and pepper and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar. Slow roast in a shallow tin until soft and slightly browning on top.

Root veg - biggish chunks of carrot, potato, turnip, swede, parsnip, celeriac, onion, drizzled with oil, salt and pepper and roasted in a medium oven until soft and browned.

Roasted cauliflower "steaks". Trim a whole cauli and cut vertically, from top to root, into "steaks" of about 3/4 of an inch thick. Drizzle both sides lightly with a bit of oil or melted butter. Roast on a baking tray until soft and beginning to curl up a bit. Nice done plain, or you can make them spicy by mixing whatever herbs and spices you like into a bit of oil to make a paste to spread on the steaks. I like them with curry paste.

Hope this gives you a few ideas.

thought this was a health scare post at first