Owls v Boro yet again !!

any win will do,we need wins not draws,but my bet on the owls going up this season looks better by the week.

Thank God the real football is back.

A draw would be the best result for us here, but I'll go for a narrow win for Wednesday.

any win will do,we need wins not draws,but my bet on the owls going up this season looks better by the week.

What odds did you get?

Not be long now, thank goodness. just been told there"s another one next month, its flippin crazy.. GRRR.

Expect a stern test at Hillsborough on Friday

Middlesex have the ability to beat any team in the championship and should be favourites to go up

Can the owls meet the challenge posed by many of the finest teams in this league

Not on this occasion, so a 3-1 win to the away team

Expect a stern test at Hillsborough on Friday

Middlesex have the ability to beat any team in the championship and should be favourites to go up

Can the owls meet the challenge posed by many of the finest teams in this league

Not on this occasion, so a 3-1 win to the away team

Don't tell me Hillsborough has gone over to a 3 sided ground, I thought Sheffield had seen enough of that with the other lot.:D Middlesex indeed lol

Don't tell me Hillsborough has gone over to a 3 sided ground, I thought Sheffield had seen enough of that with the other lot.:D Middlesex indeed lol

He"s probably had a Canadian funny fag, Mr. T.

Nervous ...and the stepsons know it...be getting text messages all match while lm at home watching on my mobile..

Boro big physical team - not sure Wednesday have the players to deal with the aerial threat but im going for a 1 nil scrappy win

Sheffield double will do nicely for me, thanks. Lets consolidate our positions in the top six. (sorry mooks! look on ye bright side, ye got Rotherham next)

Sheffield double will do nicely for me, thanks. Lets consolidate our positions in the top six. (sorry mooks! look on ye bright side, ye got Rotherham next)

Well we will see bud need some good doc thinks l may have prostate cancer. Waiting for hospital appointment.

Well we will see bud need some good doc thinks l may have prostate cancer. Waiting for hospital appointment.

Sorry to hear that Mooks. I've got a mate who had it and he made a full recovery. Fingers crossed for you.