Owls v Boro yet again !!

Wishing you all the best pal and hoping for a good result for you.

Well we will see bud need some good doc thinks l may have prostate cancer. Waiting for hospital appointment.

Sorry to hear that Mooks. Got my fingers crossed for you bud.

Sorry to hear that Mooks. I've got a mate who had it and he made a full recovery. Fingers crossed for you.

Me too Jim, in fact I know quite a few who have made a full recovery, its perfectly treatable and curable, All the best Mooks, will be thinking about you.

Well we will see bud need some good doc thinks l may have prostate cancer. Waiting for hospital appointment.

Stay positive Mooks , red and blue we are all behind you. As for your team thats a different proposition. Good luck mate.

good luck mate,footballs a game,life is more important

Sorry to hear that Mooks, fingers crossed pal and keep your chin up.

Cheers everyone lm hopeful the outcome isnt what he said but all the symptoms are there will see once my appointments come through.

As for tonight anything but a loss will do me and hope if we do lose it wont be a drubbing.Foresteri out which is ok for me think he was a threat but dives alot . Reach is my worry he will want to prove a point he says not but deep down he will want to score. Be watching on my mobile tonight already got my shirt on as l always do on match days. Hope its a good game be on here watever the result..

Thanks for the concern..cheers

In all competitions, Sheffield Wednesday have lost four of their last five games against Middlesbrough, drawing the other 0-0 in January 2018.

Oh think you need a win against us as l keep telling my stepsons...

Edited by Mooks

Having’ mine checked next week, no fun this ageing lark is it ? Hopefully it’ll be a positive outcome. Good luck mate

Sorry to hear that pal, fingers crossed for good news!

Tonight’s line up against Middlesborough:

Dawson

Palmer

Pelupessy

Fletcher

Bannan

Thorniley

Lees

Joao

Reach

Hector

Penney

Subs:

Wildsmith, Fox, Pudil, Onomah, Kirby, Preston, Nuhiu,

Tonight’s line up against Middlesborough:

Dawson

Palmer

Pelupessy

Fletcher

Bannan

Thorniley

Lees

Joao

Reach

Hector

Penney

Subs:

Wildsmith, Fox, Pudil, Onomah, Kirby, Preston, Nuhiu,

Start positive and theres a good chance of a Win , Swfc will concede at least one goal :rolleyes: but has the owls got the strikers to score 2 or 3 ?