The Royal Family Discussion Thread

I'm getting a bit aggrieved at the posters on here having a pop at the Royal family.

I have a blue blood running through my veins, along with some Guinness and John Smiths.

My ancestor "SIR RAYMONDO de PADDERS" valiantly fought alongside Richard the Lionheart on his many crusades.

These crusades brought much wealth to this country, and made it what it is, a place to be proud of and live in.

I still have in my possession the family heirloom "THE LANCE" the very lance that my forefather gallantly fought with.

In fact, the serfs and peasents to this very day refer to me as "The Squire of Longley"

I read some of the posts on here, and then stare at my Lance with a tear in my eye.

Please can you stop this continual sniping and unpleasantness , it can be very upsetting...

Orf with your heads.

26 minutes ago, Anna B said:

This case was probably never going to get to court because of the power and influence of the Royal Family.

It would have been a disaster for them if it had, and who knows what else they were hiding.

They are a ruthless family when it comes down to protecting themselves from scandal, (although they are not as untouchable as they once were thanks to social media.)

However much the final settlement was, (and I imagine it was considerable and included many non-disclosure clauses,) it will still be small change to the Queen, and will not dint her pocketbook. She is regarded as possibly the richest woman in the world. 

Money, you see, can buy your way out of anything....

Pardon the pun but your post are  bang on the money,  its rumoured the cost to the queen is twelve million which won't make much difference to her bank balance.  Imo the Royals and Boris's Goverment are an embarrasment to this country,  Putin on hearing of Bozo Boris coming to Russia must have sounded like  telling a Child the Circus is coming to town with worlds biggest Clown  on board, Bozo Boris. This country is a laughing stock to the World.

10 minutes ago, Padders said:

I'm getting a bit aggrieved at the posters on here having a pop at the Royal family.

I have a blue blood running through my veins, along with some Guinness and John Smiths.

My ancestor "SIR RAYMONDO de PADDERS" valiantly fought alongside Richard the Lionheart on his many crusades.

These crusades brought much wealth to this country, and made it what it is, a place to be proud of and live in.

I still have in my possession the family heirloom "THE LANCE" the very lance that my forefather gallantly fought with.

In fact, the serfs and peasents to this very day refer to me as "The Squire of Longley"

I read some of the posts on here, and then stare at my Lance with a tear in my eye.

Please can you stop this continual sniping and unpleasantness , it can be very upsetting...

Orf with your heads.

You could put that Lance to a good purpose Padders  thats if I may call you that, your Royal Higness,  Lance the two boils on this countrys bum. Boris and the Royals. :hihi:

2 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Pardon the pun but your post are  bang on the money,  its rumoured the cost to the queen is twelve million which won't make much difference to her bank balance.  Imo the Royals and Boris's Goverment are an embarrasment to this country,  Putin on hearing of Bozo Boris coming to Russia must have sounded like  telling a Child the Circus is coming to town with worlds biggest Clown  on board, Bozo Boris. This country is a laughing stock to the World.

Thank goodness were living in modern times...

Had you posted summat like that in Medieval times, you would have bean eating porridge in the Tower of London.

As for Anna, she would have had Scottish Mary as her best pal.

14 minutes ago, Padders said:

Orf with your heads.

Hmmm... :huh:

That's all very interesting Mr Padders, but what we'd all really like to know is just how far up your family tree we can find this "SIR RAYMONDO de PADDERS"...

... and was he known for wearing a black woolly hat with a red bobble? :suspect:

3 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

That's all very interesting Mr Padders, but what we'd all really like to know is just how far up your family tree we can find this "SIR RAYMONDO de PADDERS"...

... and was he known for wearing a black woolly hat with a red bobble? :suspect:

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Classic.

1 hour ago, Padders said:

Demigods Mel.

The lot of them.

And German....lol

21 minutes ago, Padders said:

Thank goodness were living in modern times...

Had you posted summat like that in Medieval times, you would have bean eating porridge in the Tower of London.

As for Anna, she would have had Scottish Mary as her best pal.

You don't scare us 'Sir Raymondo' - 'with the shiny Lance' if the porridge is salted and free we'll be there by night fall.

15 minutes ago, Rockers rule said:

You don't scare us 'Sir Raymondo' - 'with the shiny Lance' if the porridge is salted and free we'll be there by night fall.

Does he have a long shiny Lance?

4 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Has he not shown it you 🥴

5 minutes ago, melthebell said:

It stands proudly in my bedroom Mel, casting a dark shadow over the Duvet.

I do have a lady wench who pops in occasionally to give it a good rub down.

2 minutes ago, Padders said:

It stands proudly in my bedroom Mel, casting a dark shadow over the Duvet.

I do have a lady wench who pops in occasionally to give it a good rub down.

Arise sir Lance a lot