Jump to content

The Royal Family Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Car Boot said:

I would confiscate the entire wealth and property of the Royals. All of their wealth and possessions belong to the people, which their ancestors stole. I would imprison the Royals while their financial affairs were closely examined. Their great wealth, privilege, enormous sense of entitlement combined with a complete lack of self awareness would mean that all of their rights under the law would be suspended.

 

Eventually, their fates would be decided and they would either be imprisoned for life or allowed to go into exile. A people's court would make the decision. 

You missed the bit where you get the trained attack dogs to gorge upon their entrails.

Edited by Pettytom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if Car Boot was a royal, would he be so keen to give up the title, influence, power and redistribute his wealth to those less fortunate?

 

What do you say Car Boot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/01/2020 at 21:28, Longcol said:

Nah - if Meghan Markle had been white, subservient and from minor British aristocracy the tabloids would have loved her.

I don’t think racism was to blame, interesting article here says the same=

https://www.thepostmillennial.com/racism-is-not-to-blame-for-meghan-markles-behaviour/

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Car Boot said:

All of their security, in the UK & overseas, is paid for by the taxpayer.

 

This will not change. Their progressive lifestyles will cost us dear.

What is a 'progressive lifestyle'? Did you just make that up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*****

Edited by Jomie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Halibut said:

What is a 'progressive lifestyle'? Did you just make that up?

A progressive lifestyle, according to the very wealthy, is living as a concerned global celebrity.

 

It's a full time occupation. 

 

It involves lecturing those who are not Royal, who do not have the good royal blood, about the environment and climate change while those with a progressive lifestyle use private jets as often as possible.

 

It involves spending £32 million on a single wedding while lecturing those with non-royal bad blood about the poor. It involves living in a 28 bedroom mansion and referring to it as a 'cottage'.

 

Basically, being progressive means having an enormous sense of entitlement coupled with no self awareness.

 

Harry and Meghan are truly progressive.

Edited by Car Boot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

A progressive lifestyle, according to the very wealthy, is living as a concerned global celebrity.

 

It's a full time occupation. 

 

It involves lecturing those who are not Royal, who do not have the good royal blood, about the environment and climate change while those with a progressive lifestyle use private jets as often as possible.

 

It involves spending £32 million on a single wedding while lecturing those with non-royal bad blood about the poor. It involves living in a 28 bedroom mansion and referring to it as a 'cottage'.

 

Basically, being progressive means having an enormous sense of entitlement coupled with no self awareness.

 

Harry and Meghan are truly progressive.

Frogmore Cottage has 28 bedrooms? Source?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

A progressive lifestyle, according to the very wealthy, is living as a concerned global celebrity.

 

It's a full time occupation. 

 

It involves lecturing those who are not Royal, who do not have the good royal blood, about the environment and climate change while those with a progressive lifestyle use private jets as often as possible.

 

It involves spending £32 million on a single wedding while lecturing those with non-royal bad blood about the poor. It involves living in a 28 bedroom mansion and referring to it as a 'cottage'.

 

Basically, being progressive means having an enormous sense of entitlement coupled with no self awareness.

 

Harry and Meghan are truly progressive.

First bit sounds like Bono

Frogmore used to be 10 bedrooms, mainly for different members staying there. it was renovated down to a 5 bedroom. - 28? no

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our 'enry and Megs can do what they want as far as I'm concerned - good luck to 'em.

Whatever route they choose to follow  will not affect me one iota.

Edited by RiffRaff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing to do with racism.

They just wanted to have their cake and eat it.

Well apparently it hasn't turned out quite how they wanted it.    

I do think our Queen has mostly done a good job and devoted all of her adult life to her job, but as for Harry and Meghan .......... bye bye.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amusing to see Rebecca Wrong Daily jump on the "press is racist" bandwagon, and conveniently forgetting the negative stories about Prince Edward, Fergie and Camilla over the years.

 

To make matters worse she added her two-pennorth that every criticism against Dianne Abbot is also racism.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, francypants said:

Nothing to do with racism.

They just wanted to have their cake and eat it.

Well apparently it hasn't turned out quite how they wanted it.    

I do think our Queen has mostly done a good job and devoted all of her adult life to her job, but as for Harry and Meghan .......... bye bye.

Says the white person.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.