The Royal Family Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, RollingJ said:

Pessimistic much @PRESLEY🙂

True fact,  Trump and Kim jong un will  blow up the world as we know it between em,  they are bored with playing with their boxes now.  :hihi:

2 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

True fact,  Trump and Kim jong un will  blow up the world as we know it between em,  they are bored with playing with their boxes now.  :hihi:

Documented proof?

16 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Documented proof?

Who do you think I am James flippin Bond. Just watch the Telly like every one else Secret Squirrel.  :roll:

3 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Who do you think I am James flippin Bond. Just watch the Telly like every one else Secret Squirrel.  :roll:

I"ve started digging my underground bunker, just in case.

13 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Well, as he was/is a fictional character, no.

I have a problem,  though  - can't quite tell whether you're a wind-up merchant or just a tiny bit soft in the head. Have you ever heard of MAD?

Edited by RollingJ

11 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Well, as he was/is a fictional character, no.

I have a problem,  though  - can't quite tell whether you're a wind-up merchant or just a tiny bit soft in the head. Have you ever heard of MAD?

Didn't you that  James bond is real thats why everybody knows him.  As for Mad, Viz is better. :loopy:

4 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Didn't you that  James bond is real thats why everybody knows him.  As for Mad, Viz is better. :loopy:

OK - now I know you're a wind-up. No further comment from me, as this is drifting too far from the topic.

5 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

The Royal family will gone soon infact so will this country,  here are four reasons why,  Idiots like Johnson, Corbyn, Trump and Dim young the N. Korean fool. They will blow this world up between them. :help:

Even as full blown Brexiteer I have to stand up for Boris and God forbid Corbyn. Never heard Boris advocate blowing the Country up. As for Corbyn it's doubtful he would press the knob even if half of our Country had been vaporized.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPPdRP1oa_A

Angel1.

Back on topic please.

I have just watched the programmeshowned last night and turned it of half way through.I couldn't cope any more  with the whining.  Does Harry think he is the one one ever to have lost a parent at a young age?   If he is so wanting to keep his family private, renounce his tiltleo and live abroad, and take your wife with you.   I admit being royal isn't easy , but she walked/rushed into the role, "'with privilege comes  responsibility"  I think Harry has been changed by his wife and he soon they go the better.

2 minutes ago, scousemouse said:

I have just watched the programmeshowned last night and turned it of half way through.I couldn't cope any more  with the whining.  Does Harry think he is the one one ever to have lost a parent at a young age?   If he is so wanting to keep his family private, renounce his tiltleo and live abroad, and take your wife with you.   I admit being royal isn't easy , but she walked/rushed into the role, "'with privilege comes  responsibility"  I think Harry has been changed by his wife and he soon they go the better.

They don't want publicity so don't give them any, ignore them completely,  no press, no television programmes etc

So Prince Harry fears for his mental health, and might consider moving to Africa to live in the future. How would that be for his wife, who seemingly likes the limelight despite what Harry says.

Should he go ( forfeiting all his Royal rights) or stay in his pampered lifestyle here. My thoughts, let him go, one family less for the UK to keep.

Angel1.