The Royal Family Discussion Thread

17 hours ago, Car Boot said:

The monarchy relies on public support for its very survival. If The People turn against the monarchy, it’s all over.

It really feels like the tide is starting to turn.

First Brexit, when The People turned against the Establishment. Now, in 2020, The People are beginning to turn against The Monarchy. Harry and Meghan's enormous ego's and huge sense of entitlement will bring the house of Windsor cards crashing down.

Nah - if Meghan Markle had been white, subservient and from minor British aristocracy the tabloids would have loved her.

My God!  I thought Brexit was Tedius, this Saga id doing my head in. Just let the pair of them take their hook and don't give em any more dosh, they have had enough out of this countries tax payers. Cheecky sods. :rant:

Tax payers should be paying diddly squat towards Harry and Megan's lavish lifestyle. They are wealthy enough to pick up the tab themselves without any hardship. What a schemer that two bit actress is, she disappeared to Canada rather than facing the Queen. 

34 minutes ago, Civistreet56 said:

Tax payers should be paying diddly squat towards Harry and Megan's lavish lifestyle. They are wealthy enough to pick up the tab themselves without any hardship. What a schemer that two bit actress is, she disappeared to Canada rather than facing the Queen. 

Commonly known as seperation, divorce on the cards next.  Missmatch from the start.  :loopy:

12 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Commonly known as seperation, divorce on the cards next.  Missmatch from the start.  :loopy:

Funny enough.  My wife said as much the moment they first appeared as a couple on TV.  On their wedding day, she said I give 5 years at the most. 

Maybe Harry could go & live with his dad? 

On the subject of paying for their security?  Anyone know if the UK taxpayers forked out to pay for protection for Edward & Mrs Simpson during all their years, mainly living in Paris? 

Edited by Baron99

9 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

Funny enough.  My wife said as much the moment they first appeared as a couple on TV.  On their wedding day, she said I give 5 years at the most. 

Maybe Harry could go & live with his dad? 

On the subject of paying for their security?  Anyone know if the UK taxpayers forked out to pay for protection for Edward & Mrs Simpson during all their years, mainly living in Paris? 

I wouldn't have thought so due is connections be it what they were with Hitler.  Meghan will fair well in a divorce court she has the best lawyers in Newyork , Harvey Spectre and Mike Ross.  :hihi:

On 11/01/2020 at 21:28, Longcol said:

Nah - if Meghan Markle had been white, subservient and from minor British aristocracy the tabloids would have loved her.

Do you have any evidence that the relentless racism from British tabloids has driven the Princess Markle away?

3 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

My God!  I thought Brexit was Tedius, this Saga id doing my head in. Just let the pair of them take their hook and don't give em any more dosh, they have had enough out of this countries tax payers. Cheecky sods. :rant:

They want their cake and eat it and as Marie Antoinette once said....".Let them eat cake." 

3 minutes ago, L00b said:

Edited by Car Boot

On 11/01/2020 at 21:28, Longcol said:

Nah , the race card appears  again.

Meghan was welcomed with open arms by both the public and the Royal family, she is a beautiful  woman but obviously  not suited to Royalty. 

She has only experienced a fraction of media hassle to what Princess Diane experienced so I suggest the paparazzi  leave her well alone now and even boycott her.

She will soon be crying out for recognition,   at her convenience  of course.